Selecting a Disciple-Maker’s Message
– Introduction Message selection, for the disciple-maker, is an all-important endeavor. Effective disciple making does not just simply happen. Happenstance cannot be and should not be the modus operandi of one who desires to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. People are fragile and the Gospel is powerful. God has entrusted his fragile people with a powerful Gospel message. As people who have been entrusted with such a powerful Gospel, we should do everything within our means to see that it is presented in a positive and successful manner…. ;
Furniture in Greenbelt
– Furniture in Greenbelt A Sign of the Tough Times A view of the front of a typical housing project in the planned community of Greenbelt. The Greenbelt community was built beginning in 1937 as low income housing for people who were making between $1,200 and $2,000 dollars a year. The houses were built at minimum cost and this means that the rooms are small. Thus special furniture was designed in order to fit into these small houses and to provide sturdy, economical, and good looking furnishings for the new residents…. ;
Ken Sande’s The Peace Maker
– Ken Sande’s “The Peace Maker” A “biblical guide to resolving personal conflict”, this, in a nutshell is what “The Peace Maker” is all about. In this critical book review I will be taking topics from the book and giving the reader my personal views on how I either reacted or related to the topics covered. My goal for this paper is to give the reader a non-biased opinion of “The Peace Maker”, which was published by Baker Books in June of 2004. To first critique a book you must have some background information on the author himself and why he is qualified to write a book on conflict management through a biblical perspective…. ;
The Nightmare Maker
– Chapter Four: He looked me in the eyes as I listened to what he said. “So I think you are in grave danger with the other nightmare makers because they want to know what you do to get through the dream catchers,” he finished. I nodded slowly, I felt his eyes on me as I began to walk back to my desk. “That’s it!. You’re not going to worry at all?” he asked me with a pitch of anxiety in his voice. I lifted my eyes slowly after I turned around. Once I met his eyes there was a bit of humor in my voice when I said, “Worry….
Sustainability in Furniture
– The world is developing every day and we continue to discover new and innovative ways to better our quality of life. A trend that everyone seems to be focused on is saving the environment, which is also known as sustainable living. Not only does this apply to our lifestyle and environment, but it also translates into design. Sustainable living is becoming more popular around the world and is a lifestyle using skillful and sensitive design. It eliminates negative environmental impact and requires renewable resources….