The History of Being a Teacher
– … Related jobs are usually found in every town, because there are school literally everywhere you go. Teaching has become bigger. The more the education is growing the bigger the population would be. The more the education is growing, the more kids are learning and getting off the street from doing bad stuff. So if there is education kids are being smarter about their decisions and not doing dumb stuff to affect their career. That’s why teaching is usually found everywhere, so that the education could make kids more focused on their careers….
Anne Sullivan: The Teacher of Helen Keller
– … At only age 14, Anne didnt know how to even read or write her name. But 6 years later, Anne Sullivan graduated from Perkins. Not only as a great student, But as valedictorian as well. She told her classmates these simple word, “Fellow graduates, duty bids us go cheerfully, hopefully, and earnestly. And set ourselves to find out especial part. When we have found it, willingly and faithfully perform it..” Anne was glad to finally be graduating. And getting to finally experience life the way she wanted to….
Teacher Quality and School Effectiveness
– 2. SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS In recent years, the quality of education became both a subject of scientific inquiry and an applied field of interest in educational policy and management (Bosker & Scheerens, 1989: 41-751 . School effectiveness is defined by Sihono Yusof (2012: 142-152) as the ability of a school to reach and maintain aims and objectives in the manner that it can been seen as an reflection on the extent in which a school can achieve there function in the fields of technical and economics, human and social, political, culture, and educational policy and management (Scheerens, 2013: 4)….
Communication From Teacher to Parents
– Children. When someone becomes a parent their kids are the most important thing on the planet. They will do anything to protect them from danger. Parents will love their kids more than life itself. So why a parent wouldn’t be upset when something happens to their children and they do not find out about it. I know I sure would be. There are many cases where school had the students in dangerous situations and didn’t contact their parents. Of course the parents where very upset they found out by someone other than the schools….
Elementary School Teacher
– As a future elementary school teacher, I would like to teach my students how to respect and understand people who come from different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, and people with special needs. Children need to be made aware of differences in people that way they can become more tolerant and understanding. Over the past semester we have learned about a lot of different philosophers that all have different ideas relating to teaching children and people in general. Matthew Lipman is the founder of Philosophy for Children, a program many teachers have implemented into their classrooms that teaches children critical thinking and reasoning skills….