The Exposure of Valerie Plume as a CIA Operative
– On July 6, 2005, a federal judge ordered Judith Miller, journalist for the The New York Times, to jail. Miller was involved in the exposure of Valerie Plume as a CIA operative. In questioning, Miller invoked reporter’s privilege by refusing to disclose the identity of her sources, fueling fire to a heavily debated ethical issue in the field of journalism (Pinguelo, “A Reporter’s Confidential Source…Revealed?”). Successful journalism tells the truth to a public who has the right to know it. Journalists have the responsibility to tell us a story laden with facts and the more important responsibility of revealing the source of their information, right….
Pain Management in Post-Operative Joint Replacement Patient
– Patient Population or Disease After surgical joint replacement patients need pain management and analgesia because there is an increased amount of pain and stimuli that are usually not painful suddenly become bothersome (Scholz & Yaksh, 2010). For rehabilitation of the joint to occur, the patient must undergo physiotherapy. This therapy includes strengthening the joint and its surrounding muscles. If an intolerable amount of pain is present, the time for recovery could be prolonged and even chronic complications may result….
How Muharraq Co-operative Society Develops Communities
– … 1.5 SERVICES OFFERED 1) The sale of consumer products it’s better because the price suppose to be cheaper than other places. 2) A petrol station in Muharraq in which the members and non-members can use. 3) Rented shops that are important to the citizens like supermarket , fruit shop , barber , bakery ,tailor , fish shop and laundry . 1.6 ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE Muharraq consumer co-operative society organizational structure is 1.7 FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICERS Mahmoud Mohamed seyadi Chairman of the Board -Responsible for the General Assembly and Board of Directors…. ;
Assessment of Post-Operative Pain in Dementia Patients
– Assessment of Post-Operative Pain in Dementia Patients Introduction The purpose of this paper is to present a discussion of the application and evaluation of Post-Operative pain management in elderly patients with dementia in a rehabilitation setting. Conceptual-Theoretical-Empirical Structure (C-T-E) Johnson’s Behavioral System Model is a model of nursing care that supports the development of efficient and effective behavioral functioning in the patient to prevent illness. The patient is recognized as a behavioral system composed of seven behavioral subsystems including affiliative, dependency, ingestive, eliminative, sexual, aggressive, and achievement…. ;
RBS Computer Failure Caused by Inexperienced Operative in India
– RBS computer failure caused by inexperienced operative in India Almost every process of day to day life is controlled by computers and the banking sector is one of them. Every bank has adopted computer integrated systems to make their process easier and it does. Minor computer malfunctions causes major glitch to banks as the complete system is depended on computer and softwares. We can take the example of latest computer crisis faced by Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). This system failure cause major damages and millions of customers faced difficulties to access their account, all this happened because of inexperienced operator in India as per the reports…. ;