Automatic Robot Forklift
– Robotic Forklift Background Our final project is a semi-automatic Robotic Forklift, which will receive directions of where to go from a remote control and be autonomous from then on. The robotic forklift system is designed for use by companies dealing with medium to large sized inventories, including warehouses and storage facilities. Companies with large inventories in warehouses need to be able to quickly and easily transport these goods within the warehouse without concerning human operators with the monotonous task of operating forklifts….
TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….
The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator
– The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator A few nights ago I was sitting at the dining room table reviewing my research, when my roommate, Lucy, walked in and inquired as to my progress. We started talking a bit about telephones and telephone operators and she related a story about the telephone in her hometown. Lucy is from a small town in Ireland. She clearly remembers when, at the age of four (about twenty eight years ago), her family installed their first telephone. To make a call her family would turn the crank on their telephone which would then alert Mrs….
T.A.L.O.S. Tactical Assault Light Operator Suit
– Understand how yesterday’s imagined technology is effecting our current technological basis. We take a step back and look at “cause and effect.” Because we have imagined characters like Iron Man, Halo, and the video game Mech Assault, we wonder what it would be like to be in that character’s shoes. These ideas and fantasies may seem harmless as a movie or game although it has affected a few individuals to the point of wanting to make a real suit out of a dream. “The goal is to begin integrating capabilities over the next 12 months and have the first suit ready for full field testing in four to five years.” said Michel Fieldson, TALOS lead, SOCOM….
Preventive and Corrective Maintenance for Ships
– 1.0 Introduction Ship maintenance can be divide into two major categories which is preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance. Preventive maintenance is the maintenance taken before the equipment or machinery breakdown, its mission is to maintain a level of certain services of an equipment, while corrective maintenance is the action taken after the breakdown occur, its task is to correct the defects to be found in different equipment. A regular maintenance of the cargo handling equipment that used on board ship is essential to ensure that the equipment is always functioning at its operable state for speedy loading and unloading of cargoes as well as safety aspects….