Cerar’s Barnstormer Restaurant Description
– Located east of the small town of Monmouth, Illinois is Cerar’s Barnstormer. Cerar’s is very unassuming from the outside. There are no gleaming neon signs, outdoor smoking areas or music played over speakers like you’d find at, say, Texas Roadhouse. It has a simple, lighted sign displaying the restaurant’s name and a tattered orange windsock reflecting the aviation theme for which it’s named and decorated. Looks, however, can be deceiving; as is the case with Cerar’s Barnstormer. Once inside you’ll find a dining experience that is usually only found at upper end restaurants in larger metropolitan areas…. ;
Yamashiro Restaurant Review
– Yamashiro Restaurant Dave Thomas an American restaurateur and a philanthropist once said, “It all comes back to the basic. Serve customers the best-tasting food at a good value in a clean, comfortable restaurant, and they’ll keep coming back.” (thomas). Everyone can agree on Dave Thomas, but I have a couple more criteria to add to his idea of a great successful restaurant. If I go out to eat I might as well pick a place that, though may be expensive, has scrumptious food because why bother going to spend money on food you can make yourself….
The Restaurant Industry Sanitation
– Restaurants have been a part of people’s lives since they first started. However, the restaurant industry is not as perfectly clean and sanitary as people believe. Many things contribute to this, but the most important contributor is the factor of sanitation. Restaurants cannot be trusted in the area of sanitation. The restaurant employees are not following the cleaning and sanitation standards set by the restaurant’s managers and officials. The restaurant employees do not practice hygiene before coming into and at while they are at work….
Observational Experience: Why Do Usually People Eat Out at a Restaurant?
– … And it consists of 3 cooking staff and two cleaning staff. After the entry through the main entrance one has to walk 30 feet to reach the front desk, and looking at the ambience of the restaurant the restaurant dining room is divided from kitchen by colorful panels. Attractive lighting is placed on the walls with authentic interpretations of classic Indian music and a muted TV with Indian favorite sport cricket telecasted. Apart from this many comic books are placed at the entrance for the kids, and football table at the entrance for fun time, if the order is delayed….
The Visual Appeal of Food
– … For food to be designed well, they need to have several key points, like color, placements, and proportions. Also, the points need to complement each other. Color is important in both the food and the tableware. A table that is set with a variety of colors is much more appealing than one that is all white or brown. Very few people are going to want to eat a plate of food that is all white and tan. Plates of food with a variety of colors look much more appealing, and therefore, people, as a general rule, will think that it actually tastes better too….