Simulation for Fisheries
– The Common Property Resource Problem The situation portrayed in the Fish Bank Simulator is one shared across common access resources: a situation where long term sustainability is sacrificed for short term gain. This problem is shared across the Northern Atlantic where fish populations have declined rapidly due to overfishing. To combat this problem area, new policies need to be put in place that use multiple strategies to combat the issue, use local resources as well as federal and state oversight, and have room to adapt to changing situations in our environment….
Regulating the Bluefin Tuna Fisheries
– … In the European Commission, this was conversed in order to reach a compromise for the issue. EU and International rules also decided to chastise the member states that exceed their quotas. The bright example for this is [France which was one of the main offenders according to the figures collected by environmental group WWF. High rates overfishing triggered the decline of Bluefin Tuna, and this is the best productive tuna which is exported to Japan for sushi. According to this, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Italy and France closed their fisheries for 2007], _ (news.bbc.co.uk 19/09/2007)….
Artificial Reefs Used as Fisheries
– … Results from the grain size analysis show that sediments are composed almost entirely of fine sands, with only minor percentages (1.18 to 7.22%) of silt and clay. Most of the samples taken from the three sites show 84% or higher in the fine sand range indicating that the material is well-sorted and located in low-medium energy environments. Low benthic habitat value was evident in the video from all three locations. Bottom habitat features included Crepidula spp. and Mytilus edulis shell hash….
Interview with a Residential Advisor
– As a residental advisor, Stephanie R worked in the academic setting in the last three years during her undergraduate years. For three years, her benefical experiences has been increased. The scope of problem she worked with the variety of problemic issues and developed a relationship with residents of the dorminity. Residents, residential advisors, Cooridators of Residental Education (CRE), and Graduate Assistants worked together in their dorm sites. The teamwork of dorms had to provide the workshops, advices, followed up with safety factors, and monitored their dorm sites….
Resident Advisor Application in Greece
– … Volunteering has allowed me time to showcase my leadership, interaction, and communications skills efficiently by engaging children in a fun educational environment. By utilizing my skills in the museum, the children in the exhibits were informed about new methods of learning, such as hands-on interaction, for everyday use and/or life. The Children’s Museum and the RA job have similar goals and objectives, creating a postive environment, and building skills that could be used in the future. The skills I have used at the museum, I would be able to apply them by being a Resident Advisor….