– My God there are so many careers out there, who in the world can pick just one. That’s what’s been weighing on my mind heavily is what career is right for me. I’ve thought of a couple that interest me but I want to find out everything there is to know about a financial advisor. The reason that I’m interested in this field is how everything is the same when it comes to the actually math behind the career. Also I like to deal with people and money so a job as a financial advisor just seems right for me but I intend to find out as much as I can to make sure there’s nothing surprising or any kinks in what sounds like the perfect job for me….
My Research on Being a Financial Advisor
– Part One: The background When I was given the choice to any job that I want to do or research I choose a financial advisor. The reason that I choose a financial advisor is because it has always interested me. The reason that it interested me was because my dad has been a financial advisor for most of his life. This means I have a little better understanding of the job than the person next to me. From what I have heard from my dad it really makes me want to go into this same career. From the information that I know I like the job but, that’s why I did this research to learn more and see if the job would fit me as a person….
An Mock Investment Advisor Case Analysis
– Mini Case Assume that you recently graduated and have just reported to work as an investment advisor at the brokerage firm of Balik and Kiefer Inc. One of the firm’s clients is Michelle DellaTorre, a professional tennis player who has just come to the United States from Chile. DellaTorre is a highly ranked tennis player who would like to start a company to produce and market apparel she designs. She also expects to invest substantial amounts of money through Balik and Kiefer. DellaTorre is very bright, and she would like to understand in general terms what will happen to her money….
Financial Literacy Impacts Financial Decision Making
– Introduction Ethical standards in the financial services industry were severely tested in light of news of outright fraud, Ponzi schemes, lack of regulatory oversight, and the likes in recent times. These gross violations, although shocking, are not a novelty especially when it comes to the money management business. But the sheer size, frequency and egregiousness of these recent scams and scandals highlight the lack of basic ethical standards in the industry with total disregard of their customer’s interests….
Ben Bernanke: Educating Citizens on Financial and Economic Literacy
– … Many times Bernanke was tasked with making economic decisions extremely fast. Bernanke is accredited for slashing interest rates, establishing new lending programs, extending hundreds of billions of dollars to troubled financial firms, amongst other financial decisions (Cassidy, 2008). During his tenure as chairman of the Federal Reserve, Bernanke oversaw the response to the late-2000s financial crisis, something that many never saw coming. Bernanke is extremely intelligent. He taught himself calculus in high school because his school did not offer the course….