Finance Q & A
– 1. Explain why market prices are useful to the financial manager. The financial manager is responsible for giving financial advice and support to clients and colleagues that will enable them to make good business decisions. Particular work environments differ considerable and involve both public and private sector organizations such as retailers, corporations, financial institutions, charities, and even small manufacturing companies and schools (Financial Manager, 2011). Primarily, financial managers look at the market price in maximizing the value of the firm….
Role of Financial Manager
– When I think of a financial manager, accountant quickly comes to mind. The role of accountant and financial manager are similar in several ways and often times they work closely together on various projects. The role of an Accountant is to ensure that their organization is run efficiently, make sure their records are accurate, and that their taxes are paid properly and on time. Accountants perform a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting activities for their clients. They record and analyze the financial information of the companies for which they work….
The Role of the Financial Manager
– The Role of the Financial Manager This paper will discuss the role of the financial manager and how that particular role, in the area of corporate expertise, differs from that of the shareholder and of the employee. The discussion the paper provides will help determine how the financial manager maximizes shareholder value in today’s financial market. Lastly, the viewpoint of the financial manager will be compared to that of the shareholder and employee. What is a Financial Manager…. ;
– Finance Wikipedia’s accurate definition of finance is “The activity of finance is the application of a set of techniques that individuals and organizations (entities) use to manage their financial affairs, particularly the differences between income and expenditure and the risks of their investments” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finance. I discuss the importance of keeping track and updating financial reports as well as simple bank statements. These are just some of the essentials that I believe we all as a people should acknowledge….
A Career as a Sales Manager
– In the career field, there are many careers and jobs to enjoy such as being a sales manager. As a sales manager, you will be expected to be a leader; however, a sales manager will also set a sales goal for the year, train and hire new members of his or her sales team, and will mark sales territories to certain salesman as to where they will sell their product. Most sales managers are expected to work long hours, late evenings, and weekends. Many sales managers’ annual wages are $98,530, but what a sales manager makes, depends on where he or she works….