Elsa Schiaparelli: The “Poor” Fashion Designer
– Elsa Schiaparelli, an extremely talented, Italian fashion designer, gave beautiful, curvy women a perfect glow with her shocking pink and ice-cold blue dresses. Schiaparelli’s name remains unknown to the world while a large amount of her overrated competitors receive much credit for little effort. Schiaparelli strived for success through her new inventions, her film wardrobes, her irresistible perfumes, and her unique dresses while still being placed at the bottom of the fashion totem pole. Schiaparelli was born in Rome, Italy and started her career as a script writer in the United States before she moved to Paris to begin her life as a fashion designer….
My Career Choice: Fashion Designer
– In life I want to become a fashion designer. My goals are to create clothing that is for all sizes, ages, and genders. In my clothing I want t show a creative side of my art ability and I want to make my clothing affordable for all as well. I think I influenced myself to wanting to become a fashion designer because I have a passion for art and wanting to become a fashion designer. I enjoy making sketches of clothing that one day will hopefully be available in stores all over. Fashion designing in my opinion is a way to express the unique side of your creativity, also fashion designing is a career that I believe I can achieve in so highly if I stay focused and continue to putting forth effort…
The Life of a Fashion Designer
– … The programs are four years long, requiring a total of 120 hours (“Department of Management and Business Administration”). Basic coursework range from drawing, computer aid design, apparel design, history of costume, textiles, apparel construction to clothing and human behavior, fashion promotion, retail buying, visual display, entrepreneurship, international business, merchandise math, contemporary business strategies and applied trend forecasting (“Department of Management and Business Administration”)….
Fashion Designer- Salvatore Ferragamo
– Salvatore Ferragamo was conceived in 1898 in Bonito, close Naples, Italy… He was a standout amongst the most persuasive footwear fashioners of the twentieth century, giving Hollywood’s glitterati extraordinary hand-made outlines and bringing forth an emporium of extravagance customer merchandise for men and ladies, with stores in the absolute most imperative urban communities of the world. In the wake of making his first combine of shoes at age nine, for her sister to wear on her affirmation, adolescent Salvatore concluded that he had discovered his calling…. ;
Fashion Designer: Clemente Ludoviko Valentino Garavani
– “I know what women want. They want to be beautiful” (www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Valentino) said Valentino Garavani who was one of the most influential fashion designs of the 20th and 21st century, “Known for his classic designs, he’s been dressing the world’s rich and famous for almost the last five decades. Valentino has built his once small fashion house into a fashion empire.” (www.lifeinitaly.com/fashion/valentino-garavini.asp) His career in fashion started in the fifties but his passion for it began as a young child with the approval and encouragement of his parents….