Optimization of Extrusion Cooking Process for Rice-Fish Extrudates with an Underutilized Fish Meal
– MATERIALS AND METHODS Preparation of fish Sea bass (underutilized fish) procured from the Ukkadam fish market were used in this study. It was thoroughly washed with potable water after removing scales, viscera and bones. The fish fillet was ground in a pulverizer and was then mixed with rice flour. Preparation of rice-fish flour The ingredients viz., fish paste, rice flour, water and salt were used for the preparation. The fish paste, rice flour and salt were mixed properly, adjusted to a desired moisture content by adding water….
Optimization of Extrusion Cooking Process
– Results and discussions Extrusion cooking was done and extreudated were prepared based on the full factorial design with all possible combination of process parameters discussed in the previous chapter. All the extrudates were tested for its quality in terms of physical properties (BD, MC, ER), functional properties (WAI, WSI) and textural property (Harness). The process parameters were tested for its significance on the quality of extrudates and optimized using full factorial ANOVA. P value and r-square value obtained from ANOVA for each quality factors were consolidated and given in the Table….
Robert Nozick?s Happiness and the Experience Machine
– … This is clearly shown by comparing two different lives but with the same amount of happiness in them, one is slopes continuously upward to increasing happiness in their entire lives as time goes on. The other life slopes continuously downward. Despite the equal amount of happiness, the first one seems like more satisfactory life. There are always good in the future to expect, and things are always getting better. The second situation has the added pleasures of remembering past happiness, though things continue to slopes downward….
– 1. Introduction Humans can expand their knowledge to adapt the changing environment. To do that they must “learn”. Learning can be simply defined as the acquisition of knowledge or skills through study, experience, or being taught. Although learning is an easy task for most of the people, to acquire new knowledge or skills from data is too hard and complicated for machines. Moreover, the intelligence level of a machine is directly relevant to its learning capability. The study of machine learning tries to deal with this complicated task….
TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….