A Career as an Airport Security Coordinator
– In today’s volatile aviation environment the best way for a commercial airport to be secure is to have the responsibility shared between the airport operator, air carriers, tenants and the transportation security administration (TSA). After “9/11” the security scenario in airports has been drastically changed and detailed comprehensive strategy is required to deal with increasing terrorism and hijacking threats. Because of all the terrorist attacks and threat, the protection of our airport’s security has needed to become more of a team effort, whereas both organizations and individuals come together and work as a team….
Outreach Coordinator for Christ UMC
– … After retirement, she most likely will continue to support individuals or organizations in the community and participate in service projects. Because of her impending retirement, she does not see herself furthering education either. Christ UMC does offer opportunities for their staff to have professional development and life-long learning workshops. At such programs, people have the unique chance to learn from others who are in the same or similar profession. Jeanna-Mar obtained her bachelors and masters in social work while in college….
Job Shadow and Interview of Media Center Coordinator
– Ever since I was a senior in high school when I got the opportunity to be an intern at the elementary school library, I have found a niche in the library environment. On Friday, February fourteenth, I got the opportunity to interview and job shadow Amy Bowman, the Media Center Coordinator at Community Schools. By having both of these experiences with Amy, it really proved to me that I want to work in library sciences when I graduate from college. Amy began her post-secondary education at State University….
Programme Monitoring and Review Processes
– 2.0 PROGRAMME MONITORING AND REVIEW 2.1 Introduction In essence, programme monitoring and review processes in relation to modules and programmes are ‘self-reflective, self- critical processes’ concerning the performance and effectiveness of the modules and programme under consideration. These processes are thus essentially developmental and formative in nature, so as to determine actions for further enhancement’, (Southampton Uni doc) and to systematically update them so as to maintain coherence (teqsa)….
The Care Programme Approach (CPA)
– Introduction This essay will critically analyse Care Programme Approach (CPA) assessment and care plan in an OSCE I undertook. By utilising the CPA and sources of current literature, I hope to demonstrate my knowledge and understanding in relation to this skill as well as identifying areas with scope for learning. Assessment is about collecting information on a person’s needs and circumstances, and making sense of that information in order to identify needs and decide on what support or treatment to offer (DOH, 2002)….