Career Field Analysis: Diesel Mechanic
– Ever since I could go with my dad in the tractors and equipment on the ranch, I knew I wanted to be a part of its operation. I have always been fascinated with the operations of diesel engine and much of a valuable asset they are to our world today. I helped out on the ranch whenever I could driving equipment. In the summer time it was my job to operate the swather. I really enjoyed operating it as much as I enjoyed fixing it when it broke down. When it came time to go to college the decision for a major was pretty clear….
Rebuilding a Motor
– A wise man once told me “With any engine project, a solid foundation is necessary” (Jewett). Racing has been a major part of my life ever since I was little. While growing up, my uncles working on cars and racing together has impacted me. When I was little, I watched my uncles race, and it made me want to race when I got older. However, the instructions for rebuilding a twenty-three-hundred motor include the type, bottom end and the head. The fundamentals about rebuilding a twenty-three hundred motor are critical when it comes to rebuilding the motor….
Brief History of the Engine
– Why do people want to develop technology. This questions has a lot of answer but I think people want to ease in own life. Today, our lives are very comfortable thanks to technology. Sometimes this is dangerous for human’s life. Maybe they can gain weight. Because people don’t make sport but they want to speed with another vehicle. From past to present, researchers (mechanical engineers, electrical engineers) use to a machine for motion. They’re trying to develop every time .This machine is Engine…. ;
Diesel Mechanic and a Brief History of Diesel Truck Engines
– I am doing diesel mechanics the reason I am doing diesel mechanics is because My dad is a mechanic with his own business. I want to take over my dads business when I get older and can handle the responsibility To be a diesel or regular mechanic. The reason I really need to take over the business is Because i am the oldest in my family and I will have to support them. The history of the diesel truck engines began why back in the late 19th century. The inventor of diesel engineering is Rudolf diesel although he was the inventor he a almost died from creating the diesel engine…. ;
Being an Industrial Machinery Mechanic
– Anybody and everybody can become an industrial machinery mechanic; especially, those who are passionate about getting their hands plastered in motor oil, grease, and other mechanical lubricants. These people will more than likely be ecstatic about getting into industrial machinery mechanics. They need to be able to put in one hundred ten percent of their effort into becoming an industrial machinery mechanic. An industrial machinery mechanic’s overall objective on the job is to stop a mechanical error before it happens…. ;