The Growing Industry of Electronic Dance Music
– … They pride themselves as being “the best equipped DJ school in Australia” (DJ Warehouse, 2014). Product Service DJ Warehouse facilitates DJ Training and Electronic Music Production courses, in addition to providing DJ gear for hire (DJ Warehouse, 2014). Their DJ training is preparing or expanding artists knowledge in different areas. Some of their courses require no prior knowledge. DJ Courses • Intro DJ – 1 day DJ crash course • Core DJ – Go from the bedroom to the clubs in 8 weeks. • Advanced DJ – Expand your DJ skills and abilities to the highest level – 8 weeks course….
Career as an Electronic Publishing Specialist
– … The amount of experience and knowledge required for the positions is substantial; however the earnings potential increases with the amount of experience and education an electronic publications specialist has in the field. Electronic publishing specialist is a fairly new career so the salary information has been compared to desktop publishers. According to Mymajors.com, the median annual wage for electronic publications specialist is $39,060 and a median hourly wage of $18.78. According to CIA current open positions, an electronic publishing specialist can earn from $51,630 to $74,872 per year….
Solutions to the Problem of Electronic Waste
– 21 century-is the time when humanity has progressed in a field of technology. Intensive development and use of techniques has led to changes not only in economy but also in socio-political and spiritual spheres of social life. However, this progress has brought with itself devastating disasters like electronics waste which cause serious health and environment pollution problems. E-waste- is a type of waste that contains obsolete or non-working electronic and electrical devices. Electronic waste can have a high level of danger because of contaminants like mercury, beryllium, cadmium, lead and brominated flame retardants discharging of which into environment may lead to formation o…
The Development of Heavy Equipment
– Imagine a world where the only earthmoving is what can shovel, and everything was pulled by draft animals. Up until 1850, when the steam traction was popularized, man power, draft animals, and a few simple machines was how earth was moved. Without the ability to change the contour of the land, structures had to be built in areas where the land had the proper contour. The need to move more earth more efficiently and change the lay of the land would grow as time went on. The power of steam has long been know….
Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Mechant Wholesales (NAICS)
– … Census Bureau reported 8,602 organizations functioning as medical, dental, and hospital equipment and supply wholesalers. Some of the industry leaders, based in the US, include Henry Schein, Owens & Minor, McKesson Medical-Surgical, Patterson Companies. Major international companies include DICIPA (Mexico), Amplifon (Italy), and EBOS Group (Australia). Competitive Landscape The medical supplies industry is intensely competitive, with distributors ranging from small private firms to multi-billion dollar conglomerates….