My Future as an Electrical Engineer
– Engineering is the application of scientific, economic design and a wide range of other specialized fields of engineering. As an engineer, there are four major different areas of engineering work that I can concern about, that is chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. Beyond this four, sources separate to other main branches. Based on the electrical engineering is concerned with the basic forms of energy that run the world, there is a hopeful future in taking this major as my direction of future….
– … Electrical engineers design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products, do detailed calculations to improve production, installation standards and specifications. Electronics engineers usually design electrical components (software, medical, military, scientific, etc.). They also analyze customer needs and determine electrical system requirements. Electrical engineers inspect electrical equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards. Electrical engineers have many other duties to plan, develop, and inspect electrical equipment and applications….
Electrical Engineering: Past and Future
– Introduction The Bureau of Labor Statistics defines an electrical engineer as someone that “designs, develops, tests, and supervises the manufacturing of electrical equipment such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment.” Electrical engineers work with but are not limited to electricity, electronics and electromagnetism (What Do Electrical Engineers Do?). These engineers can work in labs, offices or on the floor of some major industries….
The Engineer Extraordinaire
– An engineering career can give options to a college-graduate that are hard to match. Engineering is a rewarding career path that requires hard work, and dedication. The hard work of a prospective engineer can be shown in the benefits he receives upon entering the workforce. For example, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the starting salaries of engineers are among the highest in the nation (“Engineers”, 2012, para. 4). Good things come to those who work hard. Mechanical Engineering Information.com would agree in mentioning that because engineering is so applicable to everyday situations, engineers can find work almost anywhere (“Mechanical Engineering salary”, 2012)….
Future Career as a Computer Engineer
– The early history of computer engineering, which we know now as, but during 1955 it was known software engineering (Pioneering Era). Computer engineering has been a revalent job in the United States from 1955 until present day 2014. This job started out during a time period known as the Pioneering Era. This was a time when the first computers came out and software programmers had to rewrite all of their programs to run on these new machines now known today as computer. Jobs back then and know was applied for by signing up on the machines….