My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal
– It is important to recognize positive aspects in oneself in order to move in the right direction. As a high school learning disabilities educator I am able to present information in a way where students can understand it by presenting real life examples they can relate to. I am a proactive educator with the desire and capability to assist my students and school in achieving success. I am very technology savvy and believe that it is a pertinent strength that is needed in order to be an effective educator and administrator….
Instructionally Focused School Administrator
– An instructionally focused school administrator has several roles and responsibilities in ensuring that they are running an effective school. Schools were created to prepare students for the real world and an effective administrator should have that vision in mind. Their vision should match the school and district mission statements. Consequently, effective teachers and administrators will prepare a successful person for the world, especially in today’s tough economic times. An instructionally focused administrator runs their school with competence and with one goal in mind: That all students will succeed….
Should a School Administrator Invest in an Instructional Coach?
– Should an Administrator Invest in an Instructional Coach. After a year of finding my way as an instructional coach, learning by trial and error, and educating myself about strategies for guiding my colleagues, I’d like to share what I’ve learned about my experience. Administrators who are seeking to improve student achievement by improving teacher effectiveness might want to consider the value of having such a teacher on a building staff. When my principal called me with the idea of becoming a part-time teacher and part-time instructional coach, I had recently completed my National Board Certification in adolescent and young adult English language arts, and was eager to serve as a teacher le…
– I have decided to pursue the career of a network system administrator or IT professional. Over the last ten years or so computers have become fundamental parts of everyday life, used for a variety of reasons at home, in the workplace, and at schools. Of course every computer user runs into obstacles from time to time, whether it is the blue screen of death, the forgotten password, or the loss of important data. The explosive use of computers has created a high demand for specialists to provide advice to users, as well as for day-to-day administration, maintenance, and support of computer systems and networks….
Computer Network Administrator
– COMPUTER NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR A computer network (the “network”) is the connection of at least two or more computers for the purpose of sharing data and resources. These resources can include printers, Internet access, file sharing, and electronic mail (“e-mail”). In today’s technological environment, most companies and businesses have some kind of network used on a daily basis. Thus, it is imperative to day-to-day operations that networks run smoothly. Companies employ at least one person to watch over this important aspect of any company’s business….