A Career as a Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant
– Nursing RN and physician assistant are the two majors being researched for this paper because they are the two programs that I found most intriguing. I have an interest in these two majors because I wanted to help people in need and make society a stronger and healthier environment for everyone. I want to work with kids and help them not be afraid of doctors or receiving annual check-ups and be able to open up and let me help. The schools I have chosen are City College of San Francisco, Cleveland University, and University of Washington Seattle….
The Role of the Radio Broadcast Assistant
– … (UKCCS, 2003). The role of a BA needs to have many skills, some of these skills are: • Good research skills • Creativity and ideas • Good written and spoken communication skills • A flexible attitude • Good team working skills • The ability to plan, priorities and work under pressure. • Technical and computer skills • A keen interest in radio and music or current affairs • The ability to work on your own initiative • Excellent administrative and organizational skills (National Careers Service, 2012) All Broadcast Assistance must understand what the purpose of the show/station is about so they can be aware of the target audience (Skillset, 2009)….
Editorial – Letter to the Editor
– Dear Editor, C. S. explains in his article “The Daily We,” the experiences that bring closeness in people that share a common identity. An experience that brings the knowledge of this is the recent freshman orientation that happened this past weekend. This brought closeness with all of the incoming students and warmth to be welcomed into the Dayton community. “The Daily We,” applies to this experience as a tool to understand the past weekend as complete fun. Throughout, the beautiful sunny day of August 28, upperclassmen helped new students put away their belongings….
Redfern Riot Shouldn’t Be Prosecuted
– Editorial: Redfern riot shouldn’t be prosecuted THE POLICE criticism toward residents of a small inner-city Sydney suburb of Waterloo must signal the end of society and media depictions that has created an inability to deem the residents’ constant claim of police harassment and violence. It is time we should accept the grim fact that many existing attitudes towards the most disadvantaged people, Indigenous Australians, are part of this mayhem-like problem. The public intensely curved its attention toward what happened in NSW on February 15…. ;
Medical Assistant is a Rewarding Career
– … A medical assistant’s voice must sound pleasant when they answer the phone. Medical assistants must have extraordinary communication skills. Medical assistants have a necessity for communication skills. They call in patients prescriptions to the pharmacies. They also communicate with physicians about patients procedures. Medical assistants are instrumental in helping patients feel ease in the physician’s office and often explain the physician’s instructions (AAMA, 1996). Connection is a medical assistant’s top priority…. ;