The Development of Heavy Equipment
– Imagine a world where the only earthmoving is what can shovel, and everything was pulled by draft animals. Up until 1850, when the steam traction was popularized, man power, draft animals, and a few simple machines was how earth was moved. Without the ability to change the contour of the land, structures had to be built in areas where the land had the proper contour. The need to move more earth more efficiently and change the lay of the land would grow as time went on. The power of steam has long been know….
Moving to St. Paul
– You never know where life will take you next. Moving was one of those times for my family and I. Living up in Duluth, Minnesota and graduating from Harbor City International Charter School, was a big achievement. It was my first really big accomplishment in life, but little did I know I had much more to pursue. Moving down to St. Paul, Minnesota was my next big step after graduating. I have never moved before so I was in way over my head, and did not know what to expect. Living with my mom Deb, and having her take care of me all my life….
Alteration in My Life: Moving to America
– There are many unfair things in this world. Some people are born rich and live in luxury, while some people are born into a poor life that people are suffering. All of us may live in a different life, but we also have one common thing before that. We are all born into this world to live once and we die when the time comes. While living our lives, we all taste contentment and depression. In this process, we sometimes meet moment of enlightenment and life can change in an instant. When I was young I was an active child….
PR Campaign Analysis for CAT Footwear Launch
– Campaign Analysis Caterpillar Inc. is one of the world’s leading brands in Construction, mining equipment and others in their field of expertise. They have been big in the business for over five decade and on-going. Caterpillar has gone from selling machinery and construction equipment, but has expanded their company and has started the distribution on clothes and shoes as well. Also, over recent years we have seen their clothing line expand from what was used by construction workers to daily casual wear today….
The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator
– The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator A few nights ago I was sitting at the dining room table reviewing my research, when my roommate, Lucy, walked in and inquired as to my progress. We started talking a bit about telephones and telephone operators and she related a story about the telephone in her hometown. Lucy is from a small town in Ireland. She clearly remembers when, at the age of four (about twenty eight years ago), her family installed their first telephone. To make a call her family would turn the crank on their telephone which would then alert Mrs….