What is the Role of a Teaching Assistant?
– What is the Role of a Teaching Assistant. What does a Teaching Assistant (TA) do. there are many variations to this role making this not a straight forward question to answer. There are class teaching assistants, Special Educational Needs (SEN) teaching assistants, specialist subject teaching assistants, Higher Level teaching assistants (HLTA’s) to name a few. The job role will differ from school to school as TA’s are present in schools from Early Years classrooms through to senior and upper schools, making the role of a TA an extremely diverse and varied one….
The Best Football Coach: Vince Lombardi
– Vince Lombardi is known as one of the best football coaches of all time. He was born in Brooklyn, New York on June 11, 1913 (Philips, 2001). Lombardi was the eldest of five children of two very devote Catholic parents (Philips, 2001). Throughout his childhood Lombardi was involved in many sports but football was his true passion (Philips, 2001). During his senior year of high Lombardi won a football scholarship to St. Francis Prep School in Brooklyn (Philips, 2001). During his time at St. Francis Prep School Lombardi was not a very strong football player but was known for his dedication and hard work (Philips, 2001)….
Early Childhood Education Observation
– While walking through the front gates of County elementary school, you see children of all ages playing while they wait for the school bell to ring. Walking to the classroom that I will be observing you see students with their parent’s line up waiting to get signed in. The students are to be signed in by a parent or guardian for safety precautions, and shows that the child was signed into school. As a visitor, I am to sign myself in, this shows I was in the classroom, at what time was I there, and reason for visiting the classroom….
My Philosophy of Teaching
– Philosophy of Education As a young girl, I would come home from school and pretend to be a teacher. I would sit my younger cousins at small tables and ask them to complete various assignments, such as reading a book or writing the alphabet. We even had lunch in our pretend cafeteria, the dining room, and then we would venture outside for recess. Being a teacher has almost always been a goal of mine. I went through a phase in junior high school where I wanted to become a doctor in order to receive their large salary….
My Philosophy of Teaching
– Philosophy of Education Throughout the history of education, there have been many different philosophical views. The views have varied from Plato’s “The Republic,” to Rousseau’s “Emile”. Plato believed that the purpose of education was to create a perfect city-state, while Rousseau believed that the purpose was to develop people, who freely choose good. Both of these philosophies cooperate with my beliefs; however, my beliefs do differ in some aspects. Through my philosophies covering the nature of humans, curriculum, and teaching methods I hope to better educate the students and America a better place to live….