Designing a Driving Instructor Robot
– Driver-Bot Paper Introduction/Overall Project Description The idea for the Driver-Bot came from a simple discussion about driver’s education. Driver’s training and education are big events for young adults, but sometimes learning to drive from a parent or from an online course can be too stressful. The Driver-Bot was born from a need to invent a new way to teach driving. Unlike online courses, the Driver-Bot gives a better and more realistic physical representation of driving. However, modern simulators can actually placed drivers in situations, forcing to react to virtual situations….
Increase Driving Age in Arizona to Save Lives
– … Incoming calls and text messaging would rate the greatest threat would instantly distract most teens. Any inattention to the road could cause a serious or lethal accident. A few months ago in Casa Grande, AZ an accident involving a teen who was texting lost his life with another passenger seriously injured in the opposing car. “According to the American Automobile Association, almost half of teens admit to texting while driving.” (Distracted Driving 253) Other distractions would include programming global positioning system, smoking, eating, drinking, and applying make-up….
– Drivers Beware For years fiery debates whether the driving age for teens should be sixteen or eighteen captured the nation. Sixteen year-olds have a legitimate argument for keeping the age where it stands, but statistics show that sixteen year olds are not responsible enough to drive, and that more practice is needed before anyone should get a driver’s license. However, from the looks of it, it seems that legislation is going to make the legal driving age eighteen. Sixteen year olds do have a valid argument as to why the age should stay where it is now….
Personal Narrative – Driving Test
– Personal Narrative- Driving Test As I walked out of the courthouse and down the ramp, I looked at my mom in disappointment and embarrassment. Never wanting to return to that dreadful place, I slowly drug my feet back to the car. I wanted to curl up in a little ball and I didn’t want anyone else to know what I had done. Gaining my composure, I finally got into the car. I didn’t even want to hear what my mom had to say. My face was beat red and I was trying to hide my face in the palms of my hands because I knew what was about to come; she was going to start asking me questions, all of the questions I had been asking myself….
– Driving Restrictions There are many accidents everyday that are costing people their lives. My young brothers and most definitely my grandparents would probably kill me for saying so, but there should be some changes made to the laws concerning the age requirements of drivers. If the State of Ohio changed the age requirement of operating a vehicle to between 18-70 years of age, our roads would be much safer to drive on. If you had told me when I turned sixteen that I couldn’t get my license until I turned eighteen, I would have thrown a fit….