Increasing the Driver?s Age
– Car crashes are the leading cause of severe injury and death among teenagers. “In 2010, seven teens aged 16-19 died everyday from motor vehicle injuries.” (Injury Prevention and Control: Motor Vehicle Safety) The reason these accidents are happening is because too many teens are getting behind the wheel without enough experience or common sense. Many studies have shown that teens are more likely to be distracted, experiment with drugs and alcohol, and take more risks in general with their vehicles….
How to Become a Professional Racing Driver
– I. Attention Getter: Ryan Newman, one of the most successful racing driver on the NASCAR grid, walked through these very corridors, sat in these very benches and considering COM 114 is an engineering degree requirement, took this very class 13 years ago before graduating as a vehicular structural engineer. II. Relating to the Audience: I believe that cars have fascinated most (if not all) of you at some point of time in your life, be it their loud growly engines, sleek looks or the sheer excitement that comes along a racing weekend….
The Need for Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
– … The easiest way to create motion for a vehicle is through burning the gasoline in a combustion engine. The combustion takes place internally so hence its name “internal combustion engine.” Nikolaus August Otto built the internal combustion engine in May 1876. Otto’s design was based partly on an earlier gas engine invented by Etienne Lenoir. Otto was the first to build a working model, but his patent was revoked in 1866 because Aphonse Beau de Rochas had patented earlier in 1862. Otto was specifically the first to build a working four-stroke combustion engine, which includes these four strokes: the intake stroke, compression stroke, combustion stroke, and the exhausted stroke….
From Driver to Owner: A Comedy of Trials
– … The downside, however, is that these establishments, much like a used car lot, tend to offer older, well-worn equipment. Much of their stock may have mechanical deficiencies. With the driver responsible for the mechanical maintenance and upkeep on his equipment, this may ultimately become cost-prohibitive over time, leaving him with difficulty in making his payments, be they weekly or monthly. Additionally, due to the in-house financing option, the interest may be very high, or the down payment required might be beyond what the driver is capable of producing….
Driver’s License Suspended
– … If you were pulled over for DUI consider your license suspended. You should have been given a Order of Suspension/Revocation during the time of your arrest and will also be given a temporary license that is valid for thirty days. Once the thirty-day period is up, your license will be suspended. If you are under the age of twenty-one during the time of your DUI arrest you license will be suspended for one year. If you are involved in an accident and do not have car insurance the courts and the DMV can suspend your license for one year…. ;