Leonardo Di Ser Piero Da Vinci and The Mona Lisa
– Leonardo di ser Piero Da Vinci (April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519), is almost the greatest geniuses in history ever since God made human beings. How to explain that, he was a painter, sculptor, musician, mathematician, engineer, architect, anatomist, geologist, botanist, and writer. The most incredible thing is he showed interest and explored all of the aspects and his grand achievement influenced the history of human beings and even nowadays. With all the fabulous crowns he wore on, he was famous as a painter….
When you Combine your Passion with Your Job
– I come from a conservative family which still believes art and entertainment can only be a recreation rather than a full time career. It has been a life long struggle for me to make my parents understand that I wanted a career that I am passionate about, rather than just a well paid and prestigious job. Although, my mom pushed me to do my engineering degree rather than art, architecture or fashion (which was my interest at that time when I came out of high school), my parents did appreciate my creativity and allowed me to pursue my passion in addition to my studies….
Hieronymus Bosch a True Renaissance Artist
– This paper argues whether Hieronymus Bosch was a real, true, and complete renaissance artists using stories of his life, examples of his artworks, and analyses of the renaissance period. Hieronymus Bosch, being a great artist had a lot of background and experience in painting and being an artist. Considering his grandfather, his father, and all four of his uncles were all great, well known, and successful artists, meaning you could definitely say art was in his jeans. Hieronymus Bosch, born Jeroen Anthonissen van Aken (c….
The Art of Drawing
– The simplistic art of contemporary drawing has always been concerned with making marks. Different artist exploit lines to make marks, which come together to express or create a feeling the particular artist is communicating. Drawing or making marks has been around longer than any other art form as cavemen where the first to discover the art. Since this time artist have been able to manipulate line and colour using not only pencil or graphite, but using charcoal, ink, water colour pencils and micro pens, creating a mixed media artwork classified as contemporary drawing art….
A Drawing is a Line Going to a Walk
– … A drawing is an idea that has been taken from the artists mind, one that only the artist can visualize until it is down on paper. Designers and draughtsman will also use drawings to relay information regarding the end product they hope to produce. Drawing the final product will show the manufacturers how the ultimate result will look but also blueprints can be drawn and used to show how to produce the item. Drawing can be used during the design process where most of the process happens before an artistic object is produced….