Preparation: Key to Diver Competence
– Scuba Diving is a way of life for some people; but for most, it is just a hobby or sport. In all cases, these bubble-blowing adventurers submerge themselves into a magic world where life is no longer bi-dimensional and air supply is limited by how much is loaded in their backpacks. It is, indeed, a humbling and eye-opening experience, a true statement of the magnitude and beauty of our planet. Unfortunately, Scuba Diving is also an activity that has many risks, some of which can be fatal. To reduce the risks involved, prior to being certified, Scuba Divers go through a somewhat rigorous training program where all risks are highlighted and basic techniques to avoid them are introduced….
Worker Health and Safety in Bangladesh
– Workers Health and Safety Not only do the United States Companies have obligations to workers who produce apparel they market. More importantly, these Americans businesses have authority to correct unlawful violations. In addition, customers rely on merchants’ good will and standing when evaluating the makers of their products. For example, according to Sherman (2013), those global clothing buyers, mainly the United States companies, have a job to execute guaranteeing security of Bangladesh’s apparel workers”….
– For over one hundred and fifty years inquiries and research projects, some more beneficial than others, have been made into the preserved remains of lake dwellings found across Europe. The unique discoveries of pile dwellings in Lake Zurich in 1854 ignited the frantic search for more prehistoric sites, attracting interest from antiquarians seeking to better our understanding of the past (Menotti, 2004). Hundreds of new sites were found and the works of early archaeologists like Munro and Keller provided a written record for the future….
The Dangers of Scuba Diving and Underwater Exploration
– Scuba diving can be a fun activity, you just have to take certain health and safety precautions. There are lots of dangers in scuba diving, and underwater exploration. There is always the danger of a shark attack. Sharks are closer to the banks during the months of April through September. From the months of October through March, they have migrated South for the Winter. After returning from migration, sharks are often hungry and tend to feed on things other than whats on their diet. Most attacks on humans are in the months of April and March….
Submarines: Breathing Underwater
– … just like a barrel, they used iron hopes to hold them together and sealed joined with tar to keep the water out. A tank sits below the operator. When he pumps it with the sea water the craft sinks. Hidden underwater operator now sits in his own bubble of air. It’s the world first war submarine. They call it the turtle. The submarine was powered by human by using its pedal. It was very cramped inside with very little air. The chaps of the submarine was powered by his own muscles power both up and down by using pedals….