Digital Customer Engagement and Social Media
– … • Is there a pain point that my product or website alleviates for the user. • How can business articulate this solution clearly and quickly. • What convincing calls to action will get our target user to click. The landing page The point when the user hits the landing page is when the user flow work actually starts. Because these users are coming from a low-information source (such as a banner, as opposed to an in-depth blog post), a flow must be designed to fill in the gaps of information by providing what is needed to be converted by the user for example, when a user is converted to an email subscriber; but depending on the business, the conversion could be to make an account, download…
The Evoluation of Media
– … Having previously studied BTEC media and now advancing onto A-Level study has allowed me to fully grasp the concept of the subject and get in grips with both the vocational and theoretical regularities. My experience has made me grow and develop both as a digital artist, as well as an analyst of media theories regarding the social science elements of the course. Outside of lessons, I have completed projects involving different design software and now am a fully experienced Photoshop designer excelling in CS4-CS6….
Play In Contested Spaces: Exploitation vs. Empowerment in World of Warcraft’s Online Forums
– Recently, research withing digital media learning and literacy literatures has shifted toward analyzing the productive practices in online communities “around” popular videogames (e.g., Steinkuehler and Author, 2008; Author and Gee, 2008; Author, in press; Squire and Giovanetto, 2008; Gee and Hayes, in press). However, the rhetoric of these studies has often focused on the positive, productive, and empowering perspectives of some fans/players in the “affinity spaces” (Gee, 2004) around games. In this paper, I argue for the importance of understanding learning and literacy within online communities around games by addressing the tension between the goals of media producers and fans’ goals usi…
A Career in Graphic Design
– Most people grow up dreaming about becoming an actor, singer, or a professional athlete. They want to be famous, for people to know their name, and they also probably want to make a large amount of money. While getting into one of those professions is slim to none, there is a career that can offer some of the same exciting opportunities. A graphic designer is an interesting job because it allows creativity and artistry, combines designing with business and marketing, and gives an opportunity to become well-known in the field….
Marketo: The Future of the Digital Marketing
– … On its course, it has been fuelled to take giant strides by its team of experts who strive incessantly to break and shackles and create digital marketing solutions that are unique, robust, and trigger high performance every time unfailingly. A leader in the digital realm, Marketo continues to pave the way for innovation and stand as a yardstick of empowered growth. They have a suite of digital marketing solutions, each having its unique set of features and capabilities. Studded with proven track record, Marketo serves as a partner for life….