My Dream of Becoming a Web Designer
– My Dream of Becoming a Web Designer As a young child, my dream occupation was to dig up dinosaurs. As I grew older and my interests changed, my dream profession changed also. Although most of these dreams were not very long lived, one occupational dream has outlasted all others, and has finally emerged as the dream I passionately pursue. It all started when my grandparents purchased their first computer. Being as this was the first computer I had ever used, I did not know how to use it very well….
The Creation Process of Video Games
– The Creation Process of Video Games At this time, video games have made their way into the homes and hearts of many people since their meager beginnings as television novelties and arcade hits. But what goes into the process of creating a video game. Games, especially board games, don’t just happen. Their digital counterparts are not part of the exception either. There are painstaking processes and stages involved in creating and developing a game so that it is ready to be marketed to the public and so it also appeals to a certain fanbase or so it appeals to the masses….
Video Games Considered Art
– Video Games Considered Art Many video games use visuals to mentally immerse gamers into a virtual world filled with seemingly living, breathing people, animals, or cities. According to Michael Samyn and Auriea Harvey, game designers for Tale of Tales, video games increasingly develop into a true medium of artistic expression (Lamb). In just forty years, video games transformed from an abuse of the new computer for entertainment purposes into a sophisticated form of popular art. The development of video games recently produced results that arguably equal other similar, representational arts….
History of Video Games
– … Wallace Feurzeg creates Playing Doctor in 1963which was a video game that was supposed to teach new nurses the nursing field of their job. In 1971 the first video arcade game was released for public use though it was too difficult to play. Atari incorporates in 1972 and releases Pong. 1974 Gray Whisenhant and Ray Wood created Dungeons and Dragons. in 1978 the first MUD or Multi-user Dungeons video game was made by Trubsnavv and Richard Bartel. Warren Robinett programmed his name into the Atari 2600 created the first Easter egg….
The Acceptance of Digital Art
– The Acceptance of Digital Art Digital art has a fifty-year history of innovation and experimentation with new technology. The Pioneers of digital art were not artists but people who were exploring new visions through computers and the writing of computer programs. According to the Digital Art Museum, which is a joint venture between London Guildhall University and two independent art galleries, digital art can currently be classified according to three phases Phase I of digital art was from 1956-1986….