The Career of a Dentist
– … To qualify for a license in most states, applicants must graduate from a accredited dental school and pass written and practical exams. Veterinarians would relate to being a dentist because a veterinarian diagnose, treat and research medical conditions and diseases of pets and other animals. Dentists must be detail oriented and patient in order to supply proper care to their patients. Good communication skills are great for a dentist to have as well, since they have to convert medical terms into words that their patient can understand….
Analyses of a Career as a Dentist
– Dentists are often thought of as people to be feared. Most people try to put off going to the dentist until their teeth hurt so much that they have no choice but to visit the feared dental office. Waiting for pain in the mouth or gums before visiting a dentist is one of the worst things a person can do. Paul J. Flaer, et al. observes, “Fear in approaching the dental visit may be generated by psychosocial factors such as history of bad experience(s) at the dentist and by the effect of poor representations of dental treatment in the media” (104)….
I Want to Become a Dentist
– … I wanted to study hard and learn something new because it will help me throughtout the future. If I am in home, I always read science fiction or nonfiction books in my quiet room. Most people can tell that I like to work alone because some people are lazy and let me do all the work which I hate the most. Science, mathamics, reading books, and experiences could lead me to believe that I will enjoy being a dentist. The main responsibility of a dentist is to provide oral care to his patients. For example, dentists who providing to take care on tooth, gum, and mouth….
A Dentist or Dental Surgeon
– … After obtaining the Bachelor’s Degree that is usually a science major, an application to a Graduate Dental Program is required. Graduate school is usually four years and it is where students obtain clinical training as well. However, before becoming an accredited practitioner, dentists must meet licensing requirements that vary depending on states. A dentist has the opportunity to work in the military, hospital, and administrative or classroom setting where they can teach. Although most commonly dentists tend to work in an office with collaboration with another colleague….
Comparing Careers as a Family Physician and a Dentist
– This report explores similarities and contrasts between two career options within the medical field, family physician and dentistry. This study will give the researcher, potentially a prospect student in either of these fields, a chance to investigate and understand the benefits of these two careers in United States focusing on several criteria outlined in the paragraphs below. A family physician is also known by other titles like: Family Doctor, Doctor and Physician. They diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population….