Logical Vs. Physical Network Design
– Logical vs. Physical Network Design The typical Top-Down approach to network design uses a systematic method to plan, design, and implement a new network. Generally, the Top-Down methodology involves analysis of the business requirements and goals, development of the logical design based on such goals, development of the physical design, and a phase for testing, optimizing, and documenting the network design. This paper focuses on the activities performed to create a logical design of a network and then goes on to explain how the physical design is created….
– Database Applications The company that I work for makes extensive use of databases and other applications that are based on database technologies and theories. The extensive use of databases throughout the entire organization, in theory, will save time, money, and manpower. My company uses several different types of databases and different database applications based on the estimated size of the database once all the data has been entered and allowing for future growth….
The Bead Bar Network
– The Bead Bar is a 1.5 million dollar company, that employee 15 full-time employees and 20 part-time employees. The company has three divisions that consist of studios, franchises, and Bead Bar on Board. The studio division oversees the company owned six studios across the Eastern part of the United States. The franchise division is in charge of managing the supply requirements of the five franchises. The last division is Bead Bar on Board, which designs the portable studios that are located on crew ships….
Bead Bar Network Paper
– Bead Bar Network Paper Bead Bar is a company that has three branches: studios, franchises, and Bead Bar on Board. The studio sector of the company runs six bead bar studios. Besides the first, there are studios in New York City, on Long Island, in Washington, D.C., and in Boston, Massachusetts. The franchise branch markets a whole beading supply kit to companies that want to start their own bead studio. The branch is accountable for satisfying franchisees’ with their supply needs. The company even now operates with paper-based forms….
Bead Bar Network Paper
– The Bead Bar is a company that permits its consumers to produce their own bead jewelry by using wire, beads and string. Presently, there are three branches of the business composed of one studio, two franchises, and three bead Bars on Board. The role of the Bead Bar studio is to oversee the six Bead Bar studios that have two locations in New York City, one in Long Island, one in Boston, one in Washington D.C. and the flagship in New Canaan, Connecticut. The franchise division has the job of supplying beading supplies to stores that wish to open their own studio location….