The Customer Service of McDonald?s
– … McDonald’s has one of the best recruitment histories in hiring quality staff that provides that outstanding service to consumers. Some of the methods used to recruit and be able to select is through job centers, careers fairs and through advertising. They are extremely important for McDonald’s to use effective hiring material and send clear messages to those they are aiming to target. Ages 20 or under are the most common applicants McDonalds receives on a daily basis. And for most of them McDonalds is their first job experience….
Customer Loyalty and Customer Satisfaction in a Hotel
– Customer satisfaction index 1. Safety: Personal safety, Protection safety and Storage safety 2. Convenient: Help unload luggage, Quick checkout, Alternative way of consumption and appropriate reimbursement bills 3. Private: Quiet rest environment, Secret receive a visitor and Hidden gifts distribution method 4. Respect: Initiative to say hello, Call the office and Help them call a car, etc. Customer loyalty: Customer loyalty related to the degree of customer satisfaction, it is a quantitative concept….
What to Do When There Is an Increase in the Number of Customer Complaints
– … Professional responsibilities by staff are not well taken. Bad management: Management is not enough capable of handling the thing in organized way. They are not recruiting staff with knowledge and experience or they are allotting them wrong jobs, not giving any training to new employees. Time management is not good, not feedback from patient, not telling their employees what they expect from them at job. Care is not good: Hospitals are mainly known for their care and services and if any Health Organization fails to apply good services and hospitality to them patients always complain….
Office Manager and Building Teamwork
– … Works Cited Bardi, James. “Hotel Front Office Management.” Slideshare.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Dec. 2013. http://www.slideshare.net/dungvietnam/j-abardihotelfrontofficemanagement3rdedition1 Dupree, Deb. “What are the Organizational Effects of Lack of Training for General Managers?” Work.chron.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Dec. 2013. http://work.chron.com/organizational-effects-lack-training-general-managers-26087.html Frank, David. “Team Work: When performed correctly, team cleaning can be part of an overall maintenance program that is cost-effective and efficient.” American School & University Apr….
My Role as the Administrative Manager of the Organization
– … He argues that “the laws of organization are ultimately inexorable”. Organization reality frames a great deal of leadership practice within a particular sector. My organization; Aims Asset Mgt Ltd consists of a set of regulated professionals and individuals associated with broker dealing, buying and selling of stocks and other securities for both retail and institutional clients through stock exchange or over the counter in return for a fee or commission. We have different departments/units such as Marketing, Accounts and Admin, Customer service, Clerical and the Management team….