Teenagers and their Credit Cards
– Teenagers and their Credit Cards Availability of credit cards have left young people in debt. College-age students and low-income consumers, typically deemed bad risks, are easy targets for credit card companies. Credit card companies should not target college-age students and low-income consumers because of their lack of financial stability. In 1996, twenty-something consumers owed an average of $2,400 on their credit cards, nearly triple what they owed in 1990, according to research by Claritas Inc., a marketing research firm in Virginia….
Is Social Media Safe for Credit Union?
– Is social media safe for credit union. While social media is used by the credit union for various purposes like promoting new offers to the customers, providing assistance to the customers on using a service, extending new business contacts, and getting feedback from the customers, but there are several risks associated with the use of social media by credit union for example, compliance and legal risks, operational risks, reputational risks, and risk of harm to consumers. Compliance and Legal Risks Credit union is subjected to a number of laws and regulations for example, Gramm-Leach-Bliley-Act (GLBA), Payment Card Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Federal Financial Institution Examination…
The Credit Crisis Around The Globe
– ??Ocaya (2012) state that the credit crisis is a financial market or economic meltdown of borrowing the funds to the borrower and cannot get back, it evaluated by severe shortage of money or credit bring accumulation of bad debts, defaults and falling financial institutions among others. However, the experts and economists are unclear as what form a credit crisis. The Wall Street defines a credit crisis as a “period during which borrowed funds are difficult to get and, even if funds can find, interest rates are very high”….
Issues Identification- Credit Risks
– … In the nature of credit risk that include the sources of risk which is the portfolio credit-risk models originated from commercial banks whose main assets, loans ,are exposed to credit risk. A loss occurs when an obligator defaults on its loans. The actual loss depends on the amount at risk and the fraction of this recovered. Therefore, credit risk includes three risk factors that is first, the default risk , which is the risk of default by the counterparty and is measured by the probability of default (PD).Then, the creditor default risk also the security investments made by banks and by their closest competitors are closely regulated due to the credit risk displayed by many securities…
Why You Need to Do a Credit Rating Check
– … In a sense, your credit score is the simplest, most encompassing way to summarize your financial history. You can see why it is essential to know your score and what it means. How to Find Your Credit Score With the importance of a credit rating check, you are hopefully planning on getting a credit report as soon as possible. Luckily, this process has been made extremely easy since the Fair Credit Reporting Act was passed in 1970 (and revised multiple times since). Among other aspects that aim to protect your credit information, this law requires three major credit-reporting agencies to provide you with an annual report at no cost to you….