Role of Financial Manager
– When I think of a financial manager, accountant quickly comes to mind. The role of accountant and financial manager are similar in several ways and often times they work closely together on various projects. The role of an Accountant is to ensure that their organization is run efficiently, make sure their records are accurate, and that their taxes are paid properly and on time. Accountants perform a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting activities for their clients. They record and analyze the financial information of the companies for which they work….
Credit and Lending
– 1. The main function of a bank is to take in funds from surplus units, whom are persons that have excess funds (depositors) and lend to deficit units, whom are persons who are in need of funds to finance a need (borrowers).The main reason for a bank to lend is to make a profit. Banks take in deposits and in turn pay interest on these deposits. A bank is unable to pay interest if they do not have a source of income or a way of making a profit. Apart from paying interest, a bank has a demand to staff, shareholders and society….
The Virtuous Manager
– The Virtuous Manager Enron was the model for rapid growth in the 1990’s but part of the culture and ethics of Enron was disturbing. Falsified documents, cutthroat competitiveness among employees and accounting schemes that hid the truth of the company’s indebtedness were just a few examples of the lack of business ethics within the organization. Perhaps a more virtuous management team could have saved Enron from collapse. Culture of Enron An Indicator of Corruption Enron’s management style was apparent from the early years of the organization….
To Be a Retail Assistant Manager
– … Determination and drive for this job is the most important. This job requires you to deal with people all the time. Any concern in the store goes directly to you or the actual manager. The manager considers a Retail Assistant Manager as their “second right man”. Providing the latest updates about the store 24/7 to the manager. I never knew my mother’s job was long and complicated. I have always had an interest in the business and marketing industry. She takes calls from people every second of the day dealing with my problems that include; store management issues, credit card and returns for customers and errands for the store….
Fiscal and Credit Policies
– Since time immemorial, policymakers have embraced the conventional economic wisdom that expansive fiscal and credit policies would accelerate growth and redistribute income. However, these policies do not necessarily result in high economic growth and an improved Human Development Index (HDI) because different countries respond differently to such policies. These policies could in fact cause crises resulting from galloping inflation and therefore be harmful to the welfare of the people of a country….