A Short Personal Statement: A Career as a Cosmologist
– … Some cosmetologists work in all the regions of cosmetology, while others only focus on certain areas such as nail care, hair care, or skin care. Certain skills are required in this field. Cosmetologists are very involved with their customers. They must be great listeners in order to help determine the type of style their customer is seeking. A good sense of style is also important in this profession (cosmetologyschool.org). One must have a high school diploma, receive a license, and be at least 16 years of age to become a cosmetologist….
The Career of a Cosmetologist
– A lot of women love to look good on a day to day basis, so a cosmetologist is what they need. A cosmetologist is a beauty specialist who is educated in doing hair, makeup, and nails. It’s very interesting because you get to be creative, have fun, have people looking gorgeous, and get paid for doing something you love. In this paper, you will be introduced to a lot of information in the field of cosmetology. Learning about the history and background, requirements to obtain the career and job positions will be covered throughout this paper….
Hollywood Celebrities and Cosmetology
– Have you ever seen a celebrity walking down a red carpet and wonder how she looks so beautiful and if she looked that beautiful before they got her dolled up. This person probably used the services of a professional cosmetologist. Cosmetology is a career having to do with skin care, hairstyling, cosmetics, manicure and pedicure. While many people can do, some of these things on their own, hiring a professional ensures a better outcome and helps enhance the looks of clients. Working in this field, whether it is as a nail technician, makeup artist, hairdresser does not just demand certain skills, you must have imagination….
Reading Someone Else’s Handwriting: The Tikal Hieroglyphs
– Have you ever had trouble reading someone’s handwriting. Occasionally someone’s handwriting is unreadable and requires the reader to figure out what word the writer intended to write. This is the same obstacle discovers found themselves facing when they began to interpret Tikal hieroglyphs. Temples of the Tikal’s Maya people contained many pictures and symbols that archaeologist intended to decipher to unlock the Maya history. Although discoverers believed they had solved the mystery of the Maya once the hieroglyphs were analyzed, many questions remain unanswered because deciphering tools were lost and their interpretations of the hieroglyphs were inaccurate…. ;
Nursing Must be Both Scientific and Spiritual
– … The ancient cultures—the Egyptians, Greek, and Romans—also contributed to the concepts of Christian charity related to the caring of the sick (Bullough & Bullough 1987). According to O’Brien (2011), in ancient cultures the offerings of prayer to God or gods was considered an essential aspect of nursing care. During the early Christian era, nursing of the sick or injured was accorded as a place of high honor and respect. It was associated with Jesus’s message to “love one’s neighbor”. From the first recorded acts of nursing heroism and courage displayed by Veronica of Jerusalem to the contemporary Missionaries of Charity—founded by Mother Teresa—spirituality has consistently been a key as… ;