Monitoring Cases Within the Correctional System
– What is the purpose of monitoring. Do you feel that it is effectively done within the correctional system. Why or why not. Monitoring cases is important because the worker wants to ensure he or she documents that cases have been properly monitored, so that the agency can be reimbursed for the time spent on those cases. The reason monitoring is highly emphasized is that careful monitoring of the client is more likely to result in the client receiving services the worker has requested. In this manner, the worker can ensure the services the client is receiving coincides with the client’s intended goals….
The Texas Department of Corrections and Norwegian Correctional Services
– Texas Department of Corrections and Norwegian Correctional Services After examining the websites for the New York State Department of Corrections (NYSDOC), the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ), and Kriminalomsorgen (Norwegian Correctional Services), we are given a comprehensive overview of the many similarities that each organization shares. For instance, despite the “tough on crime” approach, rehabilitation remains an integral component for all three organizations. It is important to note that although Norway places a greater emphasis on rehabilitation, each department shares similar visions, goals, and values….
Description of Business Manager Credentials
– What makes a great manager. “Despite differences in their personal attributes, successful managers all excel in making, honoring, and remaking of commitments” (Sull, 2005). Commitments take many forms from capital investments to personal decisions to public statements. A mangers commitment defines what a business can and cannot do as well as the businesse’s strengths and weaknesses (Sull, 2005). However, while all good managers should be able to make, honor, and remake commitments the type of certifications, degrees, license, and experience the person will need in order to successfully do these things will depend on what type of business the manager is running (large, small, selling products…
Skills of being a professional Project Manager
– A person, full of responsibility and the same level of authority required completing a project. If a person does not have high levels of both responsibility and authority then it will not be a ‘Project Manager’. The title ‘Project Manager’ has come to be used generically to describe anyone given responsibility to complete a project. Also, it describes the activities that meet specific objectives and be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, if he could prove excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, he will be able to improve his skill to co-ordinate and handle his project….
Ethical Standards in Correctional Facilities
– What is Ethics. Ethics refers to a system of moral standards that guide the decision for human conduct of what is right and wrong based on everyday life situations, usually in terms rights, obligations, benefits, fairness, or virtue. Ethics is used as a formal guideline for conducting business in order to minimize pain to the greater number of people as a whole. The principles of ethics come from the knowledge and understanding of the word of God, the Bible. It tells us how we ought to think and behave toward one another considering first, how we want to be treated….