The Importance of Corporate Wellness
– To me, wellness simply means the absence of illness, physically or mentally. Where wellness of employees can result in better outcomes, illness can make the performance level low enough to bother about. In case of any corporation or organization, if an employee continues being ill randomly, it surely does effect the overall performance of the team she /he is working in and eventually the organization. So, this is important for the management to have a plan to face this corporate illness. Let me tell you my story….
Corporate Training Programs
– The most important issue in corporate training industry is the ability of connecting the results of employee training to the bottom line or the return on investment of the company. Evaluating training programs is nothing but assessing its effectiveness and progress continuously. It is necessary because it lets people know their progress and builds their confidence. This article will tell you how to evaluate training programs using different methods. With so many training programs available to us, there is a need for some quick methods or tools to determine which program will suit your need in the best way….
Corporate Wellness Programs
– Corporate Wellness Programs Corporate wellness programs are critical to the fiscal fitness of organizations in the United States today. Corporate wellness programs vary in their methods, but the end goals are the same: decrease medical costs and increase employee productivity. Healthcare costs now consume over 50% of corporate profits and continue to increase at nearly 12% a year (Powell, 1999, p.15). This dramatic rise in costs has caused employers to look for innovative ways to combat the costs….
My Career as an Athletic Trainer
– As many of you might have guessed, my chosen career is to be an Athletic Trainer. When I tell people I want to be an Athletic Trainer, they think I mean an actual trainer having to do with lifting weights, working out, and helping an athlete train. There are actually two types of Athletic Trainers. The first type is a personal trainer who is hired to help you train for an athletic event and get you in shape. That is not what I want to. I want to do something totally different than that. I want to be an actual Athletic Trainer who is on the sidelines of football and soccer games, or an other sport that needs one….
Communication as Key to Success for the Client-Trainer Relationship
– Communication is an integral part of a client-trainer relationship. Successful fitness trainers not only help their clients achieve health and fitness goals, they are also supposed to possess great communication skills to be the person of trust and support most clients usually look for. There are a lot of fitness professionals who excel in exercise science and implementing training principles but lack skills that are essential in building great communication relationships with their clients. Although knowledge is power for all fitness trainers, establishing positive and productive relationships with the help of communication is crucial….