Career Field Analysis: Diesel Mechanic
– Ever since I could go with my dad in the tractors and equipment on the ranch, I knew I wanted to be a part of its operation. I have always been fascinated with the operations of diesel engine and much of a valuable asset they are to our world today. I helped out on the ranch whenever I could driving equipment. In the summer time it was my job to operate the swather. I really enjoyed operating it as much as I enjoyed fixing it when it broke down. When it came time to go to college the decision for a major was pretty clear….
Geothermal Energy, Heating, and Cooling
– Geothermal Energy, Heating, and Cooling In order to full under stand geothermal heating and cooling you first need to understand what geothermal energy is. Geothermal energy is a form of energy conversion that is provided by nature and that can be used by humans to cook, bath, heating and generate electric power. The energy is created by capturing and harnessing the heat energy. This heat is formed underground and is created by the radioactive decay of certain elements such as potassium, thorium, and uranium in Earth….
The Shadetree Mechanics vs Professional Repair
– There was once a time when people would get up on a Saturday morning, go into the garage, and tinker with their car, everything from a basic oil change and a tune up, to replacing the cylinder heads, and everything in between. It was a rite of passage for young boys to follow dad into the garage and have some good quality father/ son time, or it was a few friends getting together for an afternoon of friendship and camaraderie. It was a simpler time and a simpler car. Today, times have changed. Modern cars are now so complex that a person needs specialized training and tools to do the repairs; however, the “Shadetree Mechanic” is not extinct yet….
Being an Industrial Machinery Mechanic
– Anybody and everybody can become an industrial machinery mechanic; especially, those who are passionate about getting their hands plastered in motor oil, grease, and other mechanical lubricants. These people will more than likely be ecstatic about getting into industrial machinery mechanics. They need to be able to put in one hundred ten percent of their effort into becoming an industrial machinery mechanic. An industrial machinery mechanic’s overall objective on the job is to stop a mechanical error before it happens….
The Pros of Becoming a Mechanic
– In today’s society the automotive engineering is people who are needed in the economy. They assist people who have problems on their cars, and don’t know anything about building an engine or fixing one. The bad thing about becoming a mechanical engineer is the class that you have to take to get your degree. You would have to take high level courses t complete your program, classes like calculus. There are pros to becoming a mechanic as well, like being able to enter mostly any career of your choice….