Changes in Housework After Retirement: A Panel Analysis
– The division of spousal housework has been a highly researched topic among sociologists and family theorists. Empirical articles on the subject often reference gender roles, martial dependence, and women’s societal status. Many studies have shown that retirement greatly affects marriage quality and communication between spouses (Parron 1978)(Pienta 2003), however there is a limited amount of research that focuses specifically on the effect of paid employment on spousal housework. The article Changes in Housework After Retirement: A Panel Analysis, by Maximiliane E….
Control in a Clinical Trial
– The gold standard for a clinical trial design is the inclusion of a control. A control could be a placebo, active or no treatment. Clinicians use controls in order to give more power for their studies. A placebo control is a vehicle without the active ingredient. The main purpose of using a placebo in clinical trials is to differentiate the background noise from the actual effect of the treatment drug. Regulatory agencies prefer or favor trials that use controls such as placebo since the data obtained will be clear and non-ambiguous [?1]….
The War on Birth Control
– There is a war waging right now. Not just a military expose of hand to hand combat like that going on overseas, but also within our own democracy. It was made even more famous when eminent political talk show host Rush Limbaugh scrutinized and very publically humiliated a Georgetown student due to their very different viewpoints on birth control. It’s an issue that since its birth several decades ago, and has caused countless debates among religious entities, politicians, families, and physicians….
Speed Control of Linear Induction Motor
– … Advantages of Energy Saving As outlined in 2, the MTR is approaching the problem of energy costs mainly through energy conservation and greater energy efficiency. With the possibility of energy saving in mind, advantages of this approach will be discussed. ? One advantage emerges Due to planned expansion of the transit system, it is not expected that overall consumption of electricity by the Commission will reduce in the long term. Essentially, by taking only a conservative energy use approach, the system’s energy use grows with its size, regardless of how conservative or efficient the system may be….
The Second Amendment vs Gun Control
– President Barack Obama says we have an “obligation” to try anything that could save one child, but many people find this statement to be ridiculous. Gun control is thought of as a government policy or regulations to control or limit the sale and use of firearms. In the U.S. constitution, the 2nd Amendment states that a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. Inside America today, gun control is a major issue, especially in the political arena….