Statment of Purpose for a Computer Technician
– I go to San Diego Job Corps going for a computer tech. My trade that am going for requires The work of a computer technician basically involves performing installations and maintenance functions on computer systems and networks. It also involves solving problems that users have with their computers and consultation with regards to the computer and its operations. The specific skills needed for computer tech are knowing computer hardware and software as well as troubleshooting procedures and basic electronic repair….
Careers in Computer Repair: Computer Technician
– Has your computer broken down and you had no idea how to fix it, well businesses that specialize in computer repair can fix it in no time, if you go to the right place that is. Computer Repair Technicians fix or manage computer hardware and software they may also manage computer peripherals such as routers for internet. Careers in computer repair are becoming more common nowadays and with new technology being released it is likely to grow even more. Computer repairmen or computer techs respond to peoples problems with computers and fix the problem, whether it be hardware or software….
Philips Electronics in Retail
– Philips Electronic the number 7th retailer in electronics sells throughout the world has been an integral part in the emergence of electronics. In 1891 Philips was established by Gerard and his father Frederik Philips in Eindhoven, Netherlands. Four years later, in 1895 brother Anton Philips join the company. The company first produce light bulbs, becoming one of the largest manufactures of this product. In 1914, the company develop and produced products for the X-ray and radio technology industries….
The Convergence of Personal Computers and Consumer Electronics
– Introduction Consumer Electronics Shows (CES) are introducing product technology “convergence” between personal computers and consumer electronics industries (2004). In the past, there has only been enthusiasm, talks, and prototypes (2004). Today we have functioning product on the market that makes it a reality (2004). The giants in manufacturing computers, Dell, Gateway, and Hewlett Packard, made the brilliant transition into TV sells (2004). The most noticeable products are computer monitors and flat screen TVs (2004)….
Importance of an X-Ray Technician
– There are two things in common with all the x-rays taken. They all have a story and all the stories are shared with the man or women taking the x-ray. Almost everyone will have at least one x-ray in their life. Most x-ray technicians can make an impact on their patients life, no matter if it is a good or bad impact. While the patient is sitting there in minor or crucial pain, the x-ray technician has to distract them from the pain while they move them to take the x-rays. Most people do not understand just how important x-ray technicians are….