A Career in Construction Management
– Construction Management is the overall planning, outlook, coordination, budget and control of a construction project from start to finish. Without them, construction projects would be very unorganized and chaotic. They make sure projects run smoothly and efficiently. They work with electricians, plumbers, carpenters and general contractors to produce the safest and best way to complete the project for the customer. Being a construction manager is a good job because they help many people build what they need….
Chief Responsibilities of a Construction Manager
– Writing is an essential activity in many jobs and services all over the world including the construction management field. Since grade school teachers have stressed to us the importance of writing. Most teachers will stress just how important it is to know how to write because, we will be writing for our future professions. In relation, some professions call for much more writing than other jobs and some jobs involve very little writing. Construction managers are in the category of those who have less to write than people on other jobs….
Procurement Strategy For A Construction Project
– 1.0 Introduction To select a suitable procurement strategy for a construction project, there are some issues which need to consider. From all of those issues, there are 3 big issues that mainly affect the selection decision which are time, cost and quality. There is several type of procurement strategy available in market that commonly used for construction project and each of the common method will be analyze and compare to find the most appropriate method for this project. The choice of procurement strategy is very important to the success of a construction project….
A Study on the Perceptions of Clients, Contractors and Consultants towards Precast Construction Technology
– … Fig.9 Suitability of Precast Construction Technology TABLE III SUITABILITY OF PRECAST CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY Scale Criteria 1No 2 May Be 3 Yes Index Average Category In your opinion will precast technology can be successfully adopted for constructing affordable housing units? 1 7 30 2.67 Yes Precast technology will bring value to the people of lower section of the society 2 11 25 2.6 Yes 8. Acceptance towards Precast Construction Technology: Most respondents were of the opinion that the general acceptance towards precast construction usage in Bangalore is currently fair but, there is a need of research in this domain….
The Construction Industry
– INTRODUCTION The construction industry like many other industries has changed and evolved with time. It is the fourth largest contributor to Australia’s GDP and has played a major role in determining economic growth of the country. In terms of employment, the industry has employed 9% of the Australian workforce making it the fourth largest industry (ABS data). The industry caters to both the public and private sectors. The type of construction can broadly be classified into three categories; residential, commercial and engineering construction….