A Career as a Creative Director
– America is an impressionable society. It is a creative director’s job to take advantage of that receptive pliability to advertise different products to the public. Whether people realize it or not, every product they see has subliminal messages to appeal to different types of people. Each of these products has gone through a creative director and his or her team. Creative directors influence the world’s economy and the way consumers think by using a plethora of advertising tactics and sheer ingenuity….
An Analysis Of The Energizer Bunny Commercial Sequence
– Energizer batteries have been equated with long-lasting energy in your Walkman or other battery-operated appliance. "That damned Energizer bunny" is the cause; he’s so aggravating. It seems like that pink bunny rabbit is running across the television screen every other second, it’s so annoying. The advertising campaign has been so effective that not only did the company (finally) surpass Duracell in sales, but the advertising company was awarded an Obie (the advertising equivalent of the "Oscar") as best commercial of the year….
The Impact Gatorade Commercial have on Athletes
– You’re in the middle of the most intense workout of the season, your muscles are burning, you tired, sweating, and thirsty. What better thing to drink to than Gatorade. Gatorade is the official and favorite drink of many professional athletes in sports worldwide, and when Gatorade makes commercials or starts an ad campaign, it tries to garner the attention of athletes or people interested in sports, and with the Gatorade commercial I’ve chosen nothings different. This commercial for Gatorade drinks targets athletes of both, male and female of all ages, by appealing to their need for achievement, aggression, and domination….
Hayao Japanese Film Director and Manga Artist
– … A very good example of this would be The Wind Rises, a film “about war, but not a war film” (Blum). The film is about Jiro Horikoshi, the designer of the figher planes used to attack Pearl Harbor. TIME Magazine put it this way: Jiro’s spiritual guide is the Italian airplane designer Giovanni Caproni, who says, “The whole world’s a dream.” Caproni eagerly awaits the age of commercial aviation: “Instead of bombs, we’ll carry passengers.” But his first attempt, essentially an airborne cruise ship, crashes….
Film Judge Dredd as a Commercial Enterprise
– Film Judge Dredd as a Commercial Enterprise ‘Judge Dredd’ was a blockbuster. Heavily marketed, produced and directed by Americans and heavily funded – by 75% of English money. And of course, the main role played by Sylvester Stallone makes it an attractive movie. We can see how it sells from these points. Because 75% is funded by English lottery money, the British public could also say that this was an English film. This works because the film could be called ‘global or international’ and therefore people may not see it as a stereotypical American film….