Strategic Commentator: Biography of Robert Kagan
– I. Introduction Robert Kagan has been described as a “neoconservative historian,” and yet the commentator’s views are more complex than can be squeezed into one phrase. Kagan does exhibit some of the hallmarks of neoconservative ideology, including the continued belief in American exceptionalism, and a willingness to use terms like “new world order.” Kagan vehemently opposes the belief that the American hegemon is declining in status and power, admitting only that the United States is rethinking its role in foreign policy and international affairs….
Success of Tim Rutten, Los Angeles Times Columnist
– Tim Rutten a columnist for the Los Angeles Times, he started as a columnist for the calendar section in 2002, and he also participated in the Times Pulitzer Prize-winning team coverage of the 1994 Northridge earthquake, and he won a 1991 award from the Greater Los Angeles Press Club in editorial writing. While Rutten attended University of California Los Angeles, he majored in political science, and wrote an excellent article on the issue regarding the water shortage in California, which gives him the interest in what the State of California is going to do about the water crises and the political view of it….
Suze Orman’s Journey to Success
– Author, columnist, motivational speaker, television host, the personal finance guru of our time, Suze Orman worked her way from the bottom to the top with her financial knowledge to acquire her notable reputation today. “Orman started out as a financial adviser at Merrill Lynch, founding the successful Suze Orman Financial Group in 1987” (Orman 2014). Opening her own restaurant, Orman decided to invest her money with a broker at Merrill Lynch. Having zero knowledge about investing or any financial knowledge for that matter, she signed over her money to the broker which she trust that he would take the best route for her; Orman went broke within three months…. ;
The Work of Chetan Bhagat
– Introduction : Chetan Bhagat, born 22 April 1974, is an Indian author, Columnist, and speaker. Bhagat is the author of five bestselling novels, Five Point Someone (2004), One Nigth @ the Call Center (2005), The 3 Mistakes of My Life (2008), 2 States (2009) & Revolution 2020: Love, Corruption, Ambition (2011). The issues that we feel our own are reflected into his writing. Youth is the important section of the society who is supposed to build the nation. We can see enthusiasm. In the youths of his novels to do something and change India…. ;
Charles-Louis de Secondat et de Montesquieu and John Stuart Mill
– Charles-Louis de Secondat et de Montesquieu was a French social commentator and a political thinker who lived during the age of enlightenment. He discussed the ideas of separation of powers which carried out in many constitutions throughout the world. He protected the word despotism in the political branch of knowledge. John Stuart Mill was an English philosopher, political economist and civil servant. He made powerful contributions to social theory, political theory and political economy. Mill’s views on the concept of liberty rationalized the freedom of the individual in opposition to unlimited state control…. ;