Community Education Officer and Inclusion
– In order to understand the principles of inclusion and organisational structures which are in place within different professional contexts, it is important to expand on personal understanding of a variety of reflective learning models, as well as increasing awareness of inclusion and the diverse range of values which are contained within different ideologies of inclusive practices. Reflection on personal understanding of professional contexts and the variety of personal attributes which are required in order to develop and deliver to service users is equally important….
Dedicated Police Officers in the Film, End of Watch
– End of Watch (Ayer, 2012) is a film which follows the lives of two police officers, partners Brian Taylor and Mike Zavala, in the Los Angeles Police Department. The movie is shot in the style of a documentary and because of this the film centralized on these two officers and their patrols. When the film began Taylor and Zavala had just successfully apprehended two suspects in a high speed car chase which they were praised for by other officers and members of the department. From then on out the officers made a number of impressive arrests, rescues, and discoveries the two partners made throughout the film….
Swatch and the Global Watch Industry
– Swatch and the Global Watch Industry In the 1980’s, Swiss watchmakers began to realize they needed to change their business model to fit into a new global market place. They needed to not only change their views of the market but the infrastructure of watch manufacturing. In order to compete on a global level they needed to improve their technology, design products that would appeal to new markets and be able to compete with other companies on quality and cost…. ;
The World Watch Industry
– The World Watch industry was at a crucial stage in the 1970’s when there was a possible phase of transition from one way of watch making technology to another i.e. from mechanical to electronic watches. The mechanical watches had been ruling the watch market for quite some time while the electronic watches were deemed to be the next big thing. Amidst this clash of technologies, the three most important watch producing nations i.e. Swiss, Japan and United States competed with each other to maintain their market share as well as their profitability…. ;
A Career as a Police Officer
– It would be fulfilling to be a police officer because police officers help people in the community and keep it safe. They also enforce the law. They are the reason why people can live their lives in peace. If there is anyone in the community that citizens can trust it would be the police officers. Police officers have to accomplish many things in their workday. (Career Cruising.com) They have to write detailed reports and fill out forms.(Career Cruising.com) They are responsible for making sure that people obey the law and are kept safe at all times.(Career Cruising.com) They also observe the activities of suspects.(Career Cruising.com) Cops have to gather facts and collect evidence from… ;