Clothing Is a Mode of Non-Verbal Communication
– Crossed arms, dilated pupils, and fake smiles are all examples of nonverbal communication. However, the one that may have the biggest impact on a person’s opinion of the wearer is the type of clothing he or she is wearing. Clothing is often the first impression of a person that someone gets, whether it is accurate or not. People often use clothing to indicate their age, gender, political views, and economic class. Without even realizing it, most people make assumptions about a person based on their clothing….
Business Success: The Unique Clothing Warehouse Case
– … Through the unique product planning, development and sales system to store operations to achieve cost reduction, the shape of the Japanese consumer ‘s favorite leisure brand. But Uniqlo is not content with their success in the late 1990s of the last century, Uniqlo to adjust the business model, began a ” casual clothes directly to consumers ” is a comprehensive amendment planning, production, distribution, marketing and other business processes, efforts to establish the most suitable for the consumer ‘s business model, in which the key is to follow consumer demand for mass production….
Modesty in Women’s Clothing, Sumptuary Laws
– Women’s hanbok reflected the Confucian ideal of modesty. Although people generally considered that modesty could be achieved by concealing the female form, the hanbok’s unique design was concealing, yet revealing at the same time. According to Kyung (2010) “the status and rank of their husbands defined the dress of women during the Joseon dynasty” (para. 17). Sumptuary laws mandated that certain fabrics and accessories could be worn only by those who held an appropriate rank. Nonetheless, the categories were eroded over time, and restricted articles came into general use….
The Use of CAD/CAM in Dentistry
– … In addition, the veneering porcelain layers may not be of sufficient thickness to give the patient the required colour or translucency to match the neighbouring natural teeth. Furthermore, the alloy substructure is particularly difficult to conceal at the facial-gingival margin in the anterior region, which could result in an unsightly black line4. However, despite this aesthetic disadvantage of the cast-alloy substructures, colour does not impact on the clinical performance of the crown7. Indeed it is argued by Shenoy that alloy-ceramic systems manage to achieve both excellent aesthetic and mechanical outcomes5….
Diagnosis of PAD and CAD in India
– : Peripheral arterial disease (PAD), being a manifestation of systemic atherosclerosis, carries a high risk of adverse cardiovascular events. Secondary medical prevention therapies of same magnitude as that for coronary artery disease (CAD) are recommended for PAD patients also. Available evidence indicates that this condition commonly remains underdiagnosed and undertreated. There is lack of any report about management of these patients in India. Objective: To characterize the atherosclerotic risk factor profile and pattern of drug prescription for patients of PAD at a tertiary care teaching hospital and to compare this management with standard guidelines….