Highway Maintenance Worker
– The career I chose is Highway maintenance worker. I chose this job because I am good at working with my hands and getting involved. As well as I can operate big semi trucks and machinery that that job requires me to use. Thus I would be able to advance through ranks quickly. This career wasn’t needed until the year 1925 when the first transcontinental highway was made, state route 30. In 1921 Bureau of Public Roads was authorized to fund for the building of highways, by the Federal Highway Act. With being employed as a Highway Maintenance worker you have to be able to drive trucks to the work sites that are carrying the equipment….
The Migrant Worker?s Abuse in Lebanon
– The migrant workers’ abuse in Lebanon has attracted the international press due to its enormous rate and presence. Indeed, domestic maids coming from Ethiopia, Sri Lanka and the Philippines are subject to different sorts of abuses. They can range from simple verbal abuse to rape or even murder. This harsh treatment has led to the new expression “Modern Slavery”, in which the Lebanese society is considered extremely cruel, depriving maids from the basic human rights in the name of rightful injustice and logical inequality….
The Life of the Industrial Worker
– The Life of the Industrial Worker The Industrial worker went through a turbulent time. The industrial revolution came so quickly that it changed the lives of all laborers. The fast development of new working conditions and living environment created an environment that hurt the laborers of the time physically and mentally. Men, Women and children were incapable of keeping up with the physical overload of work. The tasks that were put infront of them was humans against nature….
Worker Health and Safety in Bangladesh
– Workers Health and Safety Not only do the United States Companies have obligations to workers who produce apparel they market. More importantly, these Americans businesses have authority to correct unlawful violations. In addition, customers rely on merchants’ good will and standing when evaluating the makers of their products. For example, according to Sherman (2013), those global clothing buyers, mainly the United States companies, have a job to execute guaranteeing security of Bangladesh’s apparel workers”….
Importance of Hiring a Professional Cleaning Service
– … If you have a law firm, medical facility or real estate office, then keeping everything in a building spotless is an excellent way to increase business. Getting a Building’s Details Cleaned Many managers are so busy assisting customers and clients, that they do not notice the little details in a building that are missed while cleaning. When was the last time you checked for dust on the molding above a doorway. A lot of debris collects on areas that are not noticed by most people. However, if a tall client or customer walks into your building, then they might see that dust and leave without buying a product or ordering a service….