Insurance Claims Adjuster
– Insurance claims adjusters are a play a very important role in the insurance field. If a loss or catastrophe occurs claims adjusters are needed immediately to examine the claim and figure out how much money the insurance company must pay. An insurance claims adjuster is a very flexible job with hours varying every day and few qualifications and requirements. This is a very interesting and diverse job since no one claim is identical to another. People purchase insurance policies to help protect themselves and their property in the event of a catastrophe of loss….
Greenwashing: Misleading Claims of Environmental Benefits
– Companies are becoming more competitive and consumers are concerned on the environmental problems. The organisations are attracting consumers with promotions of Green technology and services and companies claiming it to be green. In the last several years, there are companies issuing Green claims and accused of Greenwashing. The green products and Greenwash products are labeled to be eco-friendly while they are not and overstatement of high ratings of environmental claims. This also causes confusion and difficult to determine genuine eco-friendly products from a Greenwashing product….
Examining The Use of Health and Nutrition Claims Using Mintel GNPD
– Introduction This report looks at the state of health and nutrition claims in Canada from 2007-2012, as well the United States (U.S) and the European Union (EU). Several different questions were addressed for this report: 1. During the five year period from 2007 to 2012, was there an increase or a decrease health and nutrition claims. 2. What were the top 20 health and nutrition claims in 2007 and 2012. And how is the nature of the claims changing through the years. 3. What are the major food categories carrying the top 20 health and nutrition claims overall….
Agricomp Case Study: Verifying Claims and Customer Service Process
– AgriComp Case Study AgriComp provides computer systems for farmers and is attempting to decide on whether to change procedures for warranty claims disputes. Currently local dealers are handling disputes and the customers are complaining about the dispute process. AgriComp has decided to investigate the process to determine if the voice of some customers represents the concerns of all customers. This case study will identify the variables presented, the level of measurement, and why these levels are appropriate….
Is ‘1984’ as Good as Everyone Claims?
– The novel ‘1984’ was written by George Orwell in 1948 and was published in 1949. George Orwell was a writer and a journalist, and he has written other famous novels like ‘Animal Farm’. ‘1948’ is considered a classic by many, but is it really as good as everyone claims it to be. In this book review we will discover the good and the bad sides of the famous novel and you will know whether you should read it or not. The story starts in the year of 1984, as shown from the title, which was considered ‘far into the future’ at the time this book was published….