Health Need Assessment on Child Health Services in Pakinsan
– Pakistan compromises a total land mass of 307,374 square miles (796, 095 square km). Extending along the Indus River it follows its course from the valleys of the Himalayas down to the Arabian Sea, bordering along with India, China, Afghanistan and Iran (Geographia, 2013). The whole Pakistan is divided into four province; Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan and NWFP. The national language of Pakistan is Urdu but different languages are spoken in different provinces. Pakistan is the 6th most populous country having a total population of 179.2 million (The World Bank, 2012)….
Unaccompanied Immigrant Minors and Child Protective Services
– In the summer of 2010, I was assigned to work with a youth who became known to the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services (The Division) as a substantiated victim of child abuse (physical). Within the Division, the youth was assigned a case manager to handle legal aspects of the case and link him to services. I was specifically assigned to the youth to develop a therapeutic relationship and assist with his new adjustment, after being removed from his biological father and placed in foster care….
Turnell and Edwards’ Signs of Safety and Child Welfare
– “The Signs of Safety approach is a relationship-grounded, safety-organized child protection framework designed to help families build real safety for children by allowing those families to demonstrate their strengths as protection over time. This strengths-based and safety-organized approach to child protection work requires partnership and collaboration with the child and family. It expands the investigation of risk to encompass strengths and signs of safety that can be built upon to stabilize and strengthen the child’s and family’s situation….
Co-ordination of Services in Social Care
– Co-ordination of Services in Social Care My setting is linked with SENCO (Special Education Needs Co-ordinater) and Ofsted to ensure the child receives the rights it deserves i.e. education. In the project I am to show how the role of each service and how it is linked to my setting. Each year, parents of children with disabilities have the important responsibility of working with school personnel to develop an appropriate educational program individualised to their child’s needs…. ;
What I Hope for My Future as a Manager for Behavioral Health Programs
– … Conversely, I believe that others in the class may be surprised to learn of the Herculean efforts organizations such as mine (which are often typecast as the bad guys) make on a daily basis to invest in and incentivize the health and wellbeing of our members (at the provider level and member level), often at great expense in developing capacity and working around regulatory barriers and other challenges to do so. I anticipate and look forward to light side and dark side discussions. In my work role, I am involved in several initiatives that will be implemented over the next eighteen months…. ;