Making the Roman Empire War Machine
– … As for their armor, they wore molded bronze chestplates, as they were the cheapest option. After the hastati were the Principes. The Principes were in their mid-twenties, what the Romans considered to be the prime of their age. They carried the same weapons and wore the same armor as the hastati, but as they were generally wealthier, they could afford to keep it in better condition. The next group of infantry was the Triarii. The Triarii were the veterans of the army. They wore a chain mail shirt as armor, and for weapons they carried a gladius, and a long hoplite spear in place of the customary pila….
The Coca-Cola Value Chain
– Introduction Coca Cola markets nearly 2,400 beverages products in over 200 geographic locations. As a result development of a superior value system is imperative to their operations. Throughout this paper we will analyze their value system by using Michael Porter’s value chain analysis model. In an attempt to paint a current picture of the non-alcoholic beverage industry we will assess the market activity by using mergers, acquisitions and IPOaˆ™S as our benchmarks to determine if the market is growing or contracting…. ;
Wal Mart’s Supply Chain
– In the 1960s through the 1970s, companies realized strong engineering, design, and manufacturing functions were strong market strategy keys to create and capture customer loyalty. As the demand for new products rose in the 1980s, these market requirements were to increase their flexibility and responsiveness to adapt existing products and processes or to develop new ones in order to meet customer needs. As manufacturing improved in the 1990s, managers began noticing material and service inputs involving suppliers and their major impact on an organization’s ability to meet customer needs….
Unco-Ordinated Supply Chain
– Over the past years, supply chain and social network analysis have been handled as two independent fields within different organizations. Supply chain refers to the collaborated decision making among vertical and horizontal stakeholders in subsequent value addition of products. Study on supply and value chains proposes the need for efficient information exchange and resource allocation among different tiers of the network. On the other hand, social network analysis gives the feasible connections, physical as well as virtual, between various organizations involved in the chain….
Voting Based Extreme Learning Machine
– … Sundararajan, H. J. Kim, A fully complex-valued radial basis function classifier for real valued classification problems, Neu- rocomputin305 g 78 (1) (2012) 104–110.  R. Savitha, S. Suresh, N. Sundararajan, A fully complex valued radial basis function network and its learning algorithm, International Journal of Neural Systems 19 (4) (2009) 253–267.  G.-B. Huang, M.-B. Li, L. Chen, C. K. Siew, Incremental extreme learning 310 machine with fully complex hidden nodes, Neurocomputing 71 (4-6) (2008) 576–583….