S & A Casino and Hotel, LLC Company Information and Strategy Plan
– S & A Casino and Hotel, LLC A strategic plan is a form of document utilized to communicate with an organization on its goals and the actions needed to achieve those particular goals developed during the planning process. Strategic planning sets priorities, strengthens operations and ensures that employees are all working towards the goals of the organization in order to adapt to a changing environment. An effective plan that articulates actions needed, but know if the company will be successful….
Evaluation of Osage Million Dollar Elm Casino
– Huge, billboard signs advertising Osage Million Dollar Elm Casino line US 75 highway. “Live It Up at Million Dollar Elm”, these words could lead you to the “Experience of a Lifetime”. While some people attend movies or head to a bar for weekend entertainment, others flock to the Osage Million Dollar Elm Casino to try their luck. For some the atmosphere, people, and thrill of risk taking that the casino offers far outweigh the illusion of a get rich quick fantasy come true. Many gamblers consistently visit a casino for the same reason others hang at their favorite bar–entertainment….
Casino Gambling Forecast
– Casino Gambling Forecast FUTURE TRENDS Digital television promises interactivity The following Figure shows retail sales of digital television at current prices, 2001-05. FIGURE 41: Total U.S. manufacturer wholesale sales of DTV sets and displays, at current prices, 2001-05 Year Sales at current prices $million Index % change 2001 2,648 100 – 2002 4,280 162 61.6 2003 6,521 246 52.4 2004 10,420 394 59.8 2005 (est.) 17,388 657 66.9 SOURCE: Mintel/CEA If digital television is not yet a significant boon for the gambling industry, it will be soon enough….
Casino Development in Massachusetts
– Casino Development in Massachusetts The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is in trouble. As the Big Dig gets closer to completion and the unemployment rate rises in the state, what are lawmakers doing to help boost the economy and close the deficit. Heading into the fiscal year 2005, Massachusetts is facing a record deficit of close to two billion dollars. Lawmakers on Beacon Hill are scrambling for solutions, but seem to be coming up empty handed. With the elections drawing nearer and nearer, and local state contenders vying for seats in the state congress getting more competitive with one another, what can Massachusetts do about this economic crisis….
The Queen’s Casino
– My father went missing when I was 7. It was a day, just like the day before and the day before that. He woke up, woke my mother and I up, got ready for work, and left. He was a chemist. He used to take me down to his laboratory and show me all the interesting things he could do with the chemicals he had. I used to love going to the lab. That night we had planned on going together, after he came home to have dinner. I waited for him. I waited for 3 hours. He never came home. I fell asleep that night, dreaming of all the places he could be…. ;