Why I Want to Become a Cardiologist
– … Demand Media, 17 Nov. 2009. Web. 02 May 2014.). Being a cardiologist means that you will most likely be the head of whatever department you are in which is commonly the hart or cardiology department. The extensive training and knowledge of cardiologists means that they will generally know the most about the field they are in, they will often be supervising their staff of nurses and technicians responsible for seeing and retrieving data and test result from patients prior to seeing the doctor….
Examinations Other than a Physical Exam for Interventional Cardiologists
– … With the evolution of medicine the Doppler echo now has a new technique- Color Doppler. Color makes information from Doppler more understandable because it avoids complex spectral velocity (Kisslo, JA, 1988). The Doppler echo can also used to determine the amount of blood flow in the peripheral arteries. The Transesophageal echo differs from a standard echocardiogram because the transducer enters through the mouth to the esophagus. The transducer travels through the esophagus to obtain pictures of the heart (Abdulla, 2013)….
Analysis of Carver’s “What We Talk about When We Talk about Love”
– Love cannot be defined in one sentence or even a paragraph. Every human has his or her own definition of love because people usually define love based on their cultures, backgrounds, social classes, educations, and their societies. In this essay, the main point will be the different kinds of love that Carver illustrates in his story “What We Talk about When We Talk about Love.” In Carver’s story, there are some points that I can relate to my personal experience. There are a few characteristics and symbols in the story that are really important to understand in order to define what a real love is and find the intention thrown out the story…. ;
Is It Permissible to Shut Off this Pacemaker?
– In the case study “Is It Permissible to Shut Off this Pacemaker?” (Yates & Orr, 2008) there are dilemmas, facts and ethical principles that must be looked at in order to do a proper analytical analysis. The writer will discuss the persons/agents involved, the main dilemma, state the facts, ethical and moral principles that are relevant, as well as assess and try to resolve the dilemma. Persons/Agents in Case The main persons involve in this are the patient and patients’ family along with health care professionals that work for the hospital or within primary care…. ;
A Career as a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
– What is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Why is it that Cardiothoracic Surgeons spend their valuable time trying to save you from dying. Many people understand that Cardiothoracic Surgeon earns lots of money because they save many lives. Cardiothoracic Surgeon are known as doctors who perform open heart surgery on open chests. Cardiothoracic Surgeon is a interesting career because they are willing to be concerned about people who suffer conditions of their heart. Cardiothoracic has been relevant since the 17th century in the United States…. ;