The Shadetree Mechanics vs Professional Repair
– There was once a time when people would get up on a Saturday morning, go into the garage, and tinker with their car, everything from a basic oil change and a tune up, to replacing the cylinder heads, and everything in between. It was a rite of passage for young boys to follow dad into the garage and have some good quality father/ son time, or it was a few friends getting together for an afternoon of friendship and camaraderie. It was a simpler time and a simpler car. Today, times have changed. Modern cars are now so complex that a person needs specialized training and tools to do the repairs; however, the “Shadetree Mechanic” is not extinct yet….
The Pros of Becoming a Mechanic
– In today’s society the automotive engineering is people who are needed in the economy. They assist people who have problems on their cars, and don’t know anything about building an engine or fixing one. The bad thing about becoming a mechanical engineer is the class that you have to take to get your degree. You would have to take high level courses t complete your program, classes like calculus. There are pros to becoming a mechanic as well, like being able to enter mostly any career of your choice….
Why High Schools Should Offer Auto mechanic Programs
– Ever since 1917, Auto Mechanics have been a major priority to most people through transportation. This career field is very important to human civilization because people must have some kind of transportation every day for work, food, and just everyday needs (Weintraub page# 9). Schools should provide the opportunity for students to complete an automotive repair program, because students who complete these programs most likely will be given a chance to start at an entry-level position as a technician….
Car Care 101: Basic Car Maintenance Tips
– … • Have a look at the fluid levels – One of the simplest ways to keep your car in good condition is to ensure that you maintain the correct fluid levels. This includes the transmission, power steering, wiper, antifreeze and brake fluids. Checking all of your vehicle’s vital fluids will spare you from the unnecessary repair expenses and ensure your and your passengers’ safety. If you’re not sure about the proper procedures of checking your car’s fluid levels, refer to the car owner’s manual or visit your mechanic….
Buying a Used Car
– … Check out the price of the new model of the car, you want to buy as used. This can be done online, in the market physically or in the newspapers’ ads. Zeroing in the Right Car You may browse the vehicles online by their type, price, make and body in order to find the best suitable option for you. In addition to it, expert reviews on the cars are available online as well, which will make the picture crystal clear before you. Keep checking out the car news to find out if any new model is arriving, which might reduce the prices of the previous models….