The Sale of Goods Act 1979
– … After 11 and half months, Butterworth received a notice the hire purchase company that Kingsway Motors Ltd has no right to sell the car them and claiming back the car. Butterworth rescinded the agreement and claimed for a breach of section 12(1) and was able to recover the full price and had the free use of a car for nearly one year.3 -Section 12 (2): a- The goods are free from any charges or encumbrances not made know to the buyer. b- The purchaser will enjoy quiet possession of the goods and no one will interfere with the buyer’s right to possess or use the goods….
Exploring Club Goods and Membership Fees
– INTRODUCTION: Public goods are goods that are neither excludable, nor rival in consumption. Excludability refers to the extent to which the good consumed is limited to certain groups of consumer, and rival refers to the extent the consumption of a particular good limits the consumption of others who wants to consume that particular good. However, some goods have both characteristics, these goods are called pure public goods, while others have either of the characteristics, and are referred to as quasi-public goods; club goods, local public goods, common resources….
The Carriage of Goods Act
– The most important article of the Carriage of Goods Act is read as follows: “Subject to the provisions of Article 4, the carrier shall properly and carefully load, handle, stow, carry, keep, care for, and discharge the goods carried.” Though this is considered very important, this passage is in fact the least considered article. This statement tackles about obligation of a carrier, not just to deliver the cargo successfully, but also to “carry the load with care.” The Act provides that every “bill of lading” shall effect subject to the Act’s provisions given that there is an evidence of a contract of carriage of goods by the sea from the US to other places in foreign trade….
Good and Services: The Law on the Sale of Goods
– … The sale of goods by description is made when the words of description appeared in the misrepresentation who induced HML to purchased light fittings from FL because they are described as being energy efficient and additionally bulbs will last at least 7 years lifespan. Arcos v Ranaason  AC 470 Re Moore & Landauer  2 KB 519 s14 Besides, where seller sells goods in the course of a business, goods supplied under the contract are of satisfactory quality. According to the facts given in the question, FL confirmed a fault in the manufacturing process caused the goods to fail sooner than the description of at least 7 years lifespan….
Crime of Fashion: Counterfeiting Goods in the Fashion Industry
– … Buttons on designer items should have the brand’s logo, if appropriate; real leather have an irregular texture while fake have consistent pattern; fastenings on luxury handbags are heavy, glide easily, and often have a matte finish (nerdgraph.com and dontybuyfakes.com). Consumers should consider the negative part of purchasing counterfeit goods and be more aware of the product they want to purchase. Paris has been the staple city for many luxury items for women. Brands like Chanel and Louis Vuitton have derived from that city….