TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….
The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator
– The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator A few nights ago I was sitting at the dining room table reviewing my research, when my roommate, Lucy, walked in and inquired as to my progress. We started talking a bit about telephones and telephone operators and she related a story about the telephone in her hometown. Lucy is from a small town in Ireland. She clearly remembers when, at the age of four (about twenty eight years ago), her family installed their first telephone. To make a call her family would turn the crank on their telephone which would then alert Mrs….
The Joys of Home Canning
– I wiped the sides of the last jar of strawberry freezer jam, screwed on the lid, and stepped back to admire my handiwork. It didn’t matter that my shoes stuck to the floor, or that the countertop was spattered with red stains from the strawberry juice. I didn’t even care that I would have to shower in order to remove the sugary stickiness from my arms. The jam looked heavenly and I could hardly wait to slather a heaping spoonful on a thick slice of homemade bread. As a young girl, I loved to visit my grandmother….
Andina Bottling Company Case
– Andina Bottling Company Case Andina is a major distributor of Coca-Cola products in Latin America. The market for soft drinks is very competitive in Latin America. The dominate brands are not necessarily Coca-Cola or Pepsi brands. For a company to succeed in the distribution and manufacturing of soft drinks in Latin America, they need to be efficient. The plants need to work at capacity or close to it. The distribution also has to be logical. It is not worth it for them to sell to less populated mountain areas….
How the Soo Line Railroad Put Oklee on the Map
– It always amazes me how our forebears managed to find their way to Oklee, Minnesota. There were no roads, no cars, and no railroads. People from France, Norway, Sweden, and other European countries landed on the east coast, as they flocked to our country. When it became crowded, they moved west using the waterways and rivers for transportation. Much of the land was still wilderness. Many traveled up the Mississippi River and along the Red River, settling in the Red River Valley. To stimulate growth inland, the Homestead Act was initiated….