Career as a Military Officer
– Career as a Military Officer I. Text research Definition: A military officer, a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, is responsible for the protection of U.S. citizens. This is a broad responsibility however and each officer has a distinct role that (s) he plays in the maintenance of national defense. As a member of the military, an officer signs a contract and must serve a number of years before retirement is possible. There are five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. The Army is the senior service and fight mostly on land….
Unified Command, In Need of Training Staff Officer?
– Rear Admiral Cornelio A. de la Cruz Jr. AFP said,”to develop its human resources to become professional citizen-soldiers imbued with proper values and relevant expertise through purposive and progressive education and training.The AFP does this by ensuring a number of highly qualified and competent personnel at all levels, in support of the shift of its mission from internal security operations to territorial defense, within the framework of modernized Armed Forces.” (J8, 2013) Generally the mission of the unified commands is to conduct joint operations against threats in their respected areas in order to established a secured environment, and assist local government in their development ac…
A Brief Biography of Frederick Booth Tucker
– … He was assigned to the Camberwell Corps in July 1882. On September 19 1882 Major Tucker arrived in Bombay India with three other officers. Their mission was to spread the gospel and teachings of The Salvation Army to the people of India. Although thousands went to the Salvation Army meetings, most of the people who went to them were already Christians. Frederick saw the Indian caste system as his priority and main obstacle. Because of this he decided to work and live among India’s sixty million outcasts…. ;
Joseph T. Glathaar’s The March to the Sea and Beyond
– Joseph T. Glathaar’s The March to the Sea and Beyond The Civil War is arguably the most interesting and enigmatic subject in American history. Even after rigorous study of the topic, it is difficult to fully comprehend the motives for the war. Part of this is because of the inherent complexity of the conflict, but it can also be attributed to the manner about which it is written historically. Much of the military history of the Civil War concerns itself with the broad tactics and strategies of the armies…. ;
The Citizens Clean Elections Act
– The Citizens Clean Elections Act Clean Elections Act is a proposition that gives everyday people like you and I a chance to give something back to our community without having to spend millions of dollars to campaign with but instead the money comes from donations on your W2 form and also taxpayers. Arizonans have agreed that it is just a better way to have elections among the rich companies and candidates. The current proposition has influenced a higher voter turn out along with more candidate competition…. ;